Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

#OfficeCarpetFriday

Last edited:

happy #ForgettoBringtheCameratotheOfficeFriday guys
I was doing my thing, minding my own, Adidas, Vans, Skate shoes, work shoes...THEN I seen these on IG and I'm a big fan of Orange anything. Read up, got caught up, and now I'm 15-20 pair deep on NB! The best part of rocking NB...is EVERYTHING! hahah!! THe comfort, quality, materials, build are all nice but the fact they have so many models and colorways it give me lots of stuff to collect. Need more 577s in my life!! 

They shipped the correct butterscotches to me during the restock. Sorry for those getting the wrong shoe.

So it seems the suppose "restock" was a farce.

And they shipped something else instead w/o informing the customer? That is unacceptable  for a US$200 shoe.

I know overseas maybe even higher, maybe 2 times.
restock wasnt a farce. I ordered 3 pairs and got them all

So my 30th is coming up and I want to customize a pair of 998s. I have two designs I'm debating on what do you all think?

Inspired by one of my favorite Polo Sport jackets I owned growing up.

Or  I could go with the monotone color route with the dirty blossom colorway.

Last edited:
I paid £144 as I had a discount code so it was not a bad price for UK.

The box label has M997JC1. Wondering if a warehouse worker has done a switch or something?

Not holding much hope to actually get what I ordered now. I wonder if anyone else has the same problem?

Mine came in the 997 labeled box too.

I'll be sending them back today

So my 30th is coming up and I want to customize a pair of 998s. I have two designs I'm debating on what do you all think?

Inspired by one of my favorite Polo Sport jackets I owned growing up.
The polo one is nice...i've rarely seen anyone use that yellow.  I feel like the all pink/mulled wine with the matching sole has been done to death.  Still nice, but if I'm making a custom, i'm either going to be the first to do the design or the only one haha.

The polo one is nice...i've rarely seen anyone use that yellow.  I feel like the all pink/mulled wine with the matching sole has been done to death.  Still nice, but if I'm making a custom, i'm either going to be the first to do the design or the only one haha.
That's what I figured. The mulled wine colorway would feel like more of a GR to me.

END has 30% off a good selection of NB right now, want the 1500BK (marked at $147). Should I pull the trigger or wait for a greater markdown?

998DMON just came. Quality wasn't what i expected. But well, 83 pounds for it. Can't complain much. And i realise this material crease EASILY. Wondering it's the paint job or just the material used.

Comparing both side of the pair, the left footed came with laces on, and traces of tried on before.

Last edited:

Polo Sport Inspired = Always a good idea! dope! love that color way!

Just copped 1500LDN (Lordon Cab) off of eBay for $220 shipped. Basically retail plus shipping (probably even less). Reseller probably thought he was gonna make a killing but I think someone forgot to tell him that reselling with NB's is all but dead 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom