Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i think most people, myself included, love the cw but are skeptical about the model. So they decided to give them a shot. I personally wouldn't have copped if I couldn't return them. I just know no matter how dope they look, model is gonna dossipoinf[/quote]
Yep. I wore my olive 247 sports for the first time today and man that midsole is brutal. Very stiff and uncomfortable. My feet hurt after about an hour. If they put an abzorb midsole on them, it would make the model so much better. 

Last edited:
How do the 247 compare to ultra boost comfort?
Revlite.

Boost.

There is no contest. #BoostIsLife 
tongue.gif

I'm not gonna front or sugar coat NAN! I BOUGHT THE TOKYO 247's ON THE SHEAR FACT THEY HAD NAPPY HAIRY SUEDE! :smokin

Last edited:

I'm not gonna front or sugar coat NAN! I BOUGHT THE TOKYO 247's ON THE SHEAR FACT THEY HAD NAPPY HAIRY SUEDE!
smokin.gif
Same. Wasn't really interested since it's a new silhou...

BUT being the 1st out of NB collab and it's from MITA...hell 100$ why not.

Yeah they were Asia exclusive so u needed to know someone out there. I actually have a few pairs on the way but Chinese New Year delayed them a few weeks smh

Yeah, I've even tried looking on Chinese sites..with no luck :-( ThreeGeees, do you have a spare pair bud or are they both for you?

Repped- know of a code or anything? Shipping is over 40 bucks to the US.
Oh wow my bad, i didn't check what the shipping rates were but that is insane.

It's 60 euros just to ship a pair to Singapore.

No thanks!

Last edited:
Not sure if I missed it...but how is the construction of the 247 joints? They look a bit sleek and thin to be worn in the winter. Would you say that theyre more of a spring/summer shoe? For example the way nike made the presto, aint no way in hell would i wear those in the winter its practically made of a thin sock

Not sure if I missed it...but how is the construction of the 247 joints? They look a bit sleek and thin to be worn in the winter. Would you say that theyre more of a spring/summer shoe? For example the way nike made the presto, aint no way in hell would i wear those in the winter its practically made of a thin sock
Not a winter/cold weather shoe for sure. Very meshy toe area, but probably warmer than a presto or UB. Maybe suitable for temps above 30
Edit: I'm referring to the sport pack. I haven't held the lux in hand or on feet. I did try on the sport.

Last edited:
Winter time buy a pair of Timberlands!! If you want a warm sneaker get any all leather built shoe. I recommend the 1500 BK or TN. All leather build, super dope looking gets loads of complements from sneaker and non speaker people, WARM and comfy as hell. IMO a great winter sneaker...The 577 winter pack works well for me too as it is water resistant/proof.

Hey fellas...Quick Legit Check

Unorte Legit?

The red flag to me is that they have like every dope shoe posted as sold out AND marked down! Like NMD Glitch Camo pack and Luxury goods were sitting do they needed to run em!

LMK fellas!! Pleaese!

SNEAKERS ER! 

https://www.sneakerser.com

Their waterproof protector is supposed to be fantastic.

https://www.sneakerser.com/collecti...s/sneakers-er-superhydrophobic-protecter-75ml 

Sneakers ER is owned by HUGE NB Nerds... the same dudes responsible for petitioning to New Balance UK for a better shape from their retro running models. I know hardcore NB enthusiasts who use their products and stand by them. Some guys tend to not mess with these kinds of protectors for fear of messing their suede up but I've heard nothing but good things about these products.
I've bought and used SneakersER water protector and also their cleaner. Both are TOP NOTCH products. They work as, or better, than advertised. The only dilemma with the water protector is, that unless you live in the UK (where they operate), you can only get a pump spray, not the aerosol can. It still works well, but you can only do maybe 3 pairs completely with 1 bottle. Still not bad for the price, but i bet you could get more out of the aerosol just because you wouldn't be putting it on as thick. But i highly recommend SneakersER water protectorant and their cleaner. 

Winter time buy a pair of Timberlands!! If you want a warm sneaker get any all leather built shoe. I recommend the 1500 BK or TN. All leather build, super dope looking gets loads of complements from sneaker and non speaker people, WARM and comfy as hell. IMO a great winter sneaker...The 577 winter pack works well for me too as it is water resistant/proof.
Oh I have a pair of 8 year old timbs I still wear to this day.
Im just curious because I was wondering if some people are crazy enough to wear a pair of 247 in the winter... all that slush/snow along with wind, your feet would be freezing! I also agree with you, 1500TN looks dope and I'd prefer those if anything!

Materials feel relatively cheap.  The sport ones have mesh uppers so I wouldn't recommend wearing them in the winter.  As for the luxe ones, they have a perforated toe box so I don't recommend to wear them in the snow either.

Hey fellas...Quick Legit Check

Unorte Legit?

The red flag to me is that they have like every dope shoe posted as sold out AND marked down! Like NMD Glitch Camo pack and Luxury goods were sitting do they needed to run em!

LMK fellas!! Pleaese!

Legit, they don't remove sold out items and when the sale started everything was labelled as having a discount even if it was long gone by then.

Super late to the party, but shoutouts to @ninjaskills  for making this possible (dog aside). The quality on these is out of control and even though I knew they looked good, I didn't know they would look this good in-hand. Can't wait to wear these. 

Back
Top Bottom