Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Off topic question for y'all. What's your waterproofer of choice? I've been using Crep, But I've had a couple issues as of late. I'm just trying to get a better idea of what's actually working out there. Thanks
SNEAKERS ER! 

https://www.sneakerser.com

Their waterproof protector is supposed to be fantastic.

https://www.sneakerser.com/collecti...s/sneakers-er-superhydrophobic-protecter-75ml 

Sneakers ER is owned by HUGE NB Nerds... the same dudes responsible for petitioning to New Balance UK for a better shape from their retro running models. I know hardcore NB enthusiasts who use their products and stand by them. Some guys tend to not mess with these kinds of protectors for fear of messing their suede up but I've heard nothing but good things about these products.

Glad to see dudes on the thread copping the 1500BYs off Hanon! I'm looking forward to getting the CKs though I'm nervous about Hanon sending me a banged up box like they did to @NonHeinous...
I wouldn't worry about it.  Turns out it was the lone exception to otherwise painless/pleaseant interactions with them.  The following order arrived just fine.  

@yankeesking92   Glad to hear it worked out!  

Last edited:
^ Proceed with care.

Had one and only last transaction, will not get from these mofos.

Last edited:

How do  247 fit? I normally wear 10s in nikes and 9.5 in new balance, which size should i get
I find they fit TTS but if you're asking about the tokyo rat, a couple of friends told me they fit big.  I haven't tried them yet but I'll provide an update when I get them in hand later today.  So I'd basically go with a 10 in your case if you're looking at the regular models.

Pretty sure these aren't great for people with wide feed because there is no support, a person with a wide foot needs support.
^^^I'd say these have as much support as a pair of Nike Roshes and any other shoe along that line/style.

For anyone wondering what these feel like:

Shoes run TTS if you have narrow feet. If you have wide feet, go up 1/2 size. Definitely try these on first before purchasing.
After walking around in them and letting my (wide) feet settle in, I'd say they feel like Nike Roshes with a bit more collar padding and slightly more narrow fore-foot due to the mid panels. After about 1 hour in them, the shoe did contour to my feet. Overall, the 247 is comfortable to walk around in casually. As with Roshes, these are not good for strenuous activities since they don't have much support for impact.

Last edited:
Very surprised how well these Rats are doing. Sold out everywhere. I grabbed a 9 from NB.com just to try. Prob will return tho

Thanks homie! 
nthat.gif
 Repped. I had to grab the size 11, but I think with the 247 model I can work with that.

brighton from yesterday. i was going through four diff pairs trying to put together the best shaped ones. on the way home in the car i realized one had a waaaay too short tongue so actually turned around and swapped back. gotta remember to not be so tunnel focused on toe shape and to take an overall look at the shoe

also passed on a really cool custom 574 that someone returned, black & yellow, with a similar color blocking to the 574 @remedy444 just posted

Last edited:

^^^ on feet showing where my toe is. This is for my wide feet bros and sis out there.[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man I got pretty wide feet. Idk how you think they will look on feet. What the other side look like. Will foot hand over edge?

Back
Top Bottom