Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

man I tried that but I think it's from page monitor.  Keep getting this:
[h1]IP Access denied[/h1]
Sorry but your IP has been blocked. This is likely due to an attack launched against us.

Please take this time to ensure your computer is virus and malware free.

Hopefully it's temporary and things will be back to normal again.

man I tried that but I think it's from page monitor.  Keep getting this:

[h1]IP Access denied[/h1]

Sorry but your IP has been blocked. This is likely due to an attack launched against us.
Please take this time to ensure your computer is virus and malware free.
Hopefully it's temporary and things will be back to normal again.
Yeah not sure usually works for me.. You're better off anyway undftd is mad shady. I try not to ever give them my money

It's a soft ban, it should go away after a while (within the hour, couple of hours).  You so much as breathe too fast on that site, and it will IP ban.  If you're on mobile, switch to LTE and you should be good if you ultimately need to look at something right away. 

It's a soft ban, it should go away after a while (within the hour, couple of hours).  You so much as breathe too fast on that site, and it will IP ban.  If you're on mobile, switch to LTE and you should be good if you ultimately need to look at something right away. 
it's been a few days already. I have been banned on there before for clicking checkout too fast manually. Sensitive site apparently. Appreciate the feedback fellas 

Tyrian Purple (aka Royal purple or Imperial purple) is a dye extracted from the murex shellfish which was first produced by the Phoenician city of Tyre in the Bronze Age. Its difficulty of manufacture, striking purple to red color range, and resistance to fading made clothing dyed using Tyrian purple highly desirable and expensive. The Phoenecians gained great fame as sellers of purple and exported its manufacture to its colonies, notably Carthage, from where it spread in popularity and was adopted by the Romans as a symbol of imperial authority and status.

Today.

998 DPHO with a grey lace swap.
usually don't dig lace swaps but those are really nice. even with the black tongue its a good balance to the lighter midsole

I know the HTB run big, can I get away with going a full size down?
i'd advise against that but i don't .5 down at all. some would say you could get away with it
Haha sh*t that's what I meant. I'm clearly showing off my knowledge of NB colorways.
you were close though. its the exact same colorway--its just that this one uses the 577 midsole

Since the rain cleared up here in LA I went to put on my Cyclades today and realized they are way too big. Bought them on vacation in Miami and they only had a 12 left. Def need an 11.5 or even 11. Pretty upset, I like them so much.

where are my size 10 homies?

Horweens for the low here:
I'm assuming they're seconds, or maybe display pairs?
Says they were each worn once indoors... they look like they were worn more than once to me. Would have been a steal if they were brand new!

Since the rain cleared up here in LA I went to put on my Cyclades today and realized they are way too big. Bought them on vacation in Miami and they only had a 12 left. Def need an 11.5 or even 11. Pretty upset, I like them so much.
You didn't go .5 down from your usual size?

For anyone in here that has the 997.5GR, how's the shape on the toebox? From photos I've seen, it looks pretty bulky in some instances but good in others. Any input would be much appreciated!

You're right! You deserve more reps, homie. I still wouldn't be able to pull the trigger on a used pair of Horweens, just me personally.
nah glad someone on NT cooked, and i'm usually okay with used pairs, but its nice to break in horween and have them molded to your own feet

and that toebox @APlus18

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
​ 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom