Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

nah glad someone on NT cooked, and i'm usually okay with used pairs, but its nice to break in horween and have them molded to your own feet

and that toebox @APlus18

:x :x :x :x :x :x ​ 

Yea I was really on the fence because it's nothing like breaking in that horween but I said screw it. Concepts do have them on sale already for 240 shipped...so cop from concepts if you want them.

Color is "Tyrian" - I guess we can call these the Tyrian 990V2. Definitely taking that morning off to pick them up at Concepts. Any other Boston heads planning on going?

im not a huge 990 fan, but depending on what they look like, I might venture out there.

Last edited:

Bought these on eBay last week. They're too small for me (US9.5) so thought I'd offer them up on here first before I re-sell them. They're a sample of the recently released M1500NBW. PM me if you're interested.

Anyone pick up any 247 from the classics pack? Kinda curious why these cost less ($80) than the sport pack ($90).

Classic pack 247 are general release and luxe pack/sport pack are limited...$80 is going to be the standard retail for GR 247s.

Last edited:

How these fit?
For those who is still able to get the 247 tokyo rats - i suggest u do so quickly.

Went on feet on them and found them to be long and slim. There is about a finger spacing worth of space on TTS. Very secure clamp on the heel and upper portion of the shoe. Hairy suede and nice paneling true out, in addition to a sick neutral coloways.3m at the back and on logo. Swop laces for the stand out.

Good for normal and semi wide feet only!

Back
Top Bottom