Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

God damn! I knew it was too good to be true :smh:

Edit: I threw a low ball at him and he accepted, what should my route be? Should I just take the strike from eBay?

Last edited:
God damn! I knew it was too good to be true
mean.gif

Edit: I threw a low ball at him and he accepted, what should my route be? Should I just take the strike from eBay?
If you havn't paid let the buyer know you won't be paying. He has to wait like 2-weeks to file a un-paid item case so it easier for the seller just to cancel the item. Ebays policy when it comes to buyers not paying def caters to the buyer. 

Last edited:
If you havn't paid let the buyer know you won't be paying. He has to wait like 2-weeks to file a un-paid item case so it easier for the seller just to cancel the item. Ebays policy when it comes to buyers not paying def caters to the buyer. 

Thanks, I didn't purchase them because I impulsively put a bid on them without doing my research.. After looking at the pictures directly afterwards, I knew something was up so I came here right away. I just messaged him, thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Seller had no idea they were fake, he removed the listing.. Everything all good :smokin

Birthday was a few days a go so I am trying to buy some shoes, need to slow my roll hahaha

Last edited:
 ​
The shade of the base color on the toe and saddle and overall quality of the suede is the BIG giveaway & not to mention the collar accent, base N logo & black on the heel of the sole on that Ebay pair is laughable...​
 ​
Here is my pair that i got from the initial Concepts drop back in 2013.​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
The shade of the base color on the toe and saddle and overall quality of the suede is the BIG giveaway & not to mention the collar accent, base N logo & black on the heel of the sole on that Ebay pair is laughable...​

Here is my pair that i got from the initial Concepts drop back in 2013.​

i got time to kill...

Ahhhhh ok.....thanks. Reps to both of you. I guess I never really figured that there was much faking of NBs going on.

Has anyone here ever arranged an exchange through Concepts? The website says all sales are final. But I bought two pairs of Tyrians (11.5), and they are just too long for me. I'd like to exchange for an 11, especially since they just restocked. 

Has anyone here ever arranged an exchange through Concepts? The website says all sales are final. But I bought two pairs of Tyrians (11.5), and they are just too long for me. I'd like to exchange for an 11, especially since they just restocked. 

I haven't recently but I've done it two times before and both times they helped me out. Just emailed them and politely asked if I could buy a new pair/return the other and they let me.

Some smaller shops (im assuming that's one) sometimes only get a few size runs and it sells pretty quickly. Like rise NY for example their stuff hardly makes it to sale

I'm really thankful for New Balance. Felt the burn of this Kaws AJ4 release. Huge fan of Kaws for a long-time and I've got a soft spot for AJ3 and AJ4 but this release just reminded me why I jumped ship a while ago and stopped messing with Nike and JB. 

Really glad that there's very little hype on quality releases from NB releases and that those of us who want a sneaker will eventually snag them!

Anyway, I got those Cortados in for my birthday. Thinking about returning them because the shape on my pair is awful. They look just as bad as the promo pics of the toe box from the brown pair of the home plate pack. So ugly with that snub nose toe box. But it's still nice. Torn.

I just looked up the red toe ones from the "Homeplate Pack" and they are sold out in an 11 lol......only an 11.5 left. This can't be real life...

Will thse be available on NB.com?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom