Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@moshepark  I've seen pairs with a pretty good shape, so I'd return them and cop one instore?

Oh and guys with the 997JOL, do they fit TTS like regular-lined 997s? Or slightly bigger like the Concepts 997s or the JCrew Butterscotch?

Wore these today

Saw one of the 997s with the gradient midsole in person and I gotta admit, the pictures aren't doing them justice. Quality is what we've come to expect, but the color contrast is actually pretty damn appealing.

On another note, as much as I want to like the Tyrians, the model is too bulky for me. Wish Concepts would've used the color on a different model. 

@moshepark
 I've seen pairs with a pretty good shape, so I'd return them and cop one instore?

Oh and guys with the 997JOL, do they fit TTS like regular-lined 997s? Or slightly bigger like the Concepts 997s or the JCrew Butterscotch?

I may try to do that! The hassle is a pain, though. I know that on feet they will look fine but they toe box is struggles compared to all my other 997s which are older GRs and Concepts collabs. They did a good job with it, just really took for granted the shape of the older pairs lol.

was trying to look at the salmon 990v4 on newbalance.com....that thing is basically sold out?!?

for sizing, those 990v4 i'm assuming is similar to other MiUSA line? 990/990v2/991/997/998?

was trying to look at the salmon 990v4 on newbalance.com....that thing is basically sold out?!?

for sizing, those 990v4 i'm assuming is similar to other MiUSA line? 990/990v2/991/997/998?
when I tried on in person the guy working at the story told me the closest thing they had to a 998 was the 990 and for should be about the same. To me personally it's not to far off

If anybody needs the Cortados in an 11.5 for the discounted price shoot me a PM. Otherwise I'm going to go ahead and return them. Nice shoes but not for me. I'm going to try and cop a pair of Butterscotches instead 
nthat.gif

Where can I get those 990 slides? I seriously want those for house shoes.
Would have to be outlet or online cause they stopped making them when the v3 went away. They originally retailed at like 120 or something which is kind of crazy since its half the 990 and no encap lol you can find them for a lot cheaper on the bay im sure. 

Sorry to bring this up again but i think my question might've gotten lost;

NB fam with the 997JOLs, could you let me know if they fit slightly bigger than regular 997s?

Like Concepts 997s, or the JCrew Butterscotch, which for me fit half size bigger.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom