Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Never seen pink 1500's interesting...

Not unfiltered but another look at those 997's

Last edited:
Would anyone recommend half size down for the 1500SP? I'm TTS 8.5 in almost everything I have but the asphaltgold app is giving me some conflicting information here.

TIA

Would anyone recommend half size down for the 1500SP? I'm TTS 8.5 in almost everything I have but the asphaltgold app is giving me some conflicting information here.

TIA
Asphaltgold's app is good, but only a rough guide imo.

You should stay TTS in 1500SP and 1500s in general.

Asphaltgold's app is good, but only a rough guide imo.

You should stay TTS in 1500SP and 1500s in general.
Thanks for the input. Was waiting on the 1500GRW to hit discount but chances to get the 1500SP under retail don't come along every day
happy.gif

Speaking of, really dig those shots of the 1500SP on your IG!

Hesitating on these. Copped too many this month, but if they go on sale I may have to do it. That mint green outsole is fire
These m997cdg's are available on Eastbay, with a bigger size run. Free shipping and 20% off right now with code April20.

$168 shipped before taxes. Still not the price I would pay, but if these end up on more of a discount, I would love these as a Spring shoe.

These m997cdg's are available on Eastbay, with a bigger size run. Free shipping and 20% off right now with code April20.

$168 shipped before taxes. Still not the price I would pay, but if these end up on more of a discount, I would love these as a Spring shoe.
Thanks for the code!  Got the 997CEF for $120!

Hi can anyone recommend me a good soft brush for brushing suede? 

I sprayed liquiproof on my Tiffany GLVs and I think my brush damaged the suede in some parts, if not all... I used an old toothbrush after seeing that the "premium brush" I have from that Crep cleaning kit was doing a lot of damage to some other pair I sprayed and was trying to brush the liquiproof into the suede...

Hi can anyone recommend me a good soft brush for brushing suede? 

I sprayed liquiproof on my Tiffany GLVs and I think my brush damaged the suede in some parts, if not all... I used an old toothbrush after seeing that the "premium brush" I have from that Crep cleaning kit was doing a lot of damage to some other pair I sprayed and was trying to brush the liquiproof into the suede...
I wouldn't buy in to any of those branded sneaker brushes.

If you want to raise the nap, which sounds like what you're trying to do, then a simple brass brush would work. 

I wish the pink pair was a bit more vibrant

Ill probably grab them on disco though to use for a pair of customs 

If anyone is interested in these send me a message. 

I've got a size 9 I'm looking to get rid of.

Back
Top Bottom