Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Looking for these in size 11.  Found them on ebay for $210 shipped but if anybody can tell me of other places selling a size 11 for any cheaper I'd appreciate it.
I made the mistake of sleeping on the 997 Authors with the all suede build. I will not let these bad boys get past me. Any other retailers have them or the M997____  model number?

Style: NBM997CSS

Color: Black / Magnet

Material: Suede / Leather

That's directly from the Kith website

https://kith.com/collections/new-balance/products/new-balance-997-black-magnet

That's the link. Not sure what size you are.
I thank you for your consideration!

Found the model number and sorted it out. Gum bottom, pig suede build, black, purple, and blue? Insta-buy...I know, I know...wait and they'll go on sale. I want to rock them now so I have no problem paying retail.

Found the model number and sorted it out. Gum bottom, pig suede build, black, purple, and blue? Insta-buy...I know, I know...wait and they'll go on sale. I want to rock them now so I have no problem paying retail.

Lol. You do you. Your money, your shoes......

Did you purchase through Kith?  Still looking for any sites other than ebay for a size 11.

Anyone has the NB x Concepts Trailbuster? Kinda intrigued but can only find one priced at 230usd on ebay......I missed out, hopefully it will be restocked like other Concepts collabs

Shoe looks promising. I know hypebeasts are on that boost wave but fresh foam is super comfy- fresh foam zante v2 is my current go-to running shoe and it is fantastic. Looking forward to full shots of the RF x DSM collab.

Shoe looks promising. I know hypebeasts are on that boost wave but fresh foam is super comfy- fresh foam zante v2 is my current go-to running shoe and it is fantastic. Looking forward to full shots of the RF x DSM collab.

Completely agree. Fresh Foam Zantes have been my go to for running as well. I was pleasently surprised by the fresh foam the first time I tried them on. Im in on the RF pair for sure.

Anyone has the NB x Concepts Trailbuster? Kinda intrigued but can only find one priced at 230usd on ebay......I missed out, hopefully it will be restocked like other Concepts collabs
I have them and am so happy I copped when they released. They're extremely comfortable and very light. They're the perfect summer shoe imo. They get a ton of looks and compliments too. 

Nice color way! I like...but like everybody said before it looks like you can make it on NB1...150 pairs makes it an easy call.

Did you purchase through Kith?  Still looking for any sites other than ebay for a size 11.
Nope ebay...$5 cheaper and had my size.

Back
Top Bottom