Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

am I the only thinking NRML are saying only 150 pairs in Canada? They only say "Nation Wide" not world wide. Am I reading too much into it? :lol:

Last edited:
Happy #OCF fellas. I really need to clean these laces.

No doubt the 574S collab will make hypebeast go mad copping. Add in DSM to lower the chance of us copping.

Stance 1978 just came in. Sad that its not suitable for my foot. Too slim cut. Not suitable for wide footed at all. My toes squeezed up inside shoe, even without socks.
I went my 997 size, half up of my 998

Stance 1978 just came in. Sad that its not suitable for my foot. Too slim cut. Not suitable for wide footed at all. My toes squeezed up inside shoe, even without socks.
I went my 997 size, half up of my 998
^^^sheesh...Yea I tried a pair of 1978s on at Kith a few weeks back and couldnt get my foot in. Its definitely a shoe for people with narrow feet. Also, i found that trying it on barefoot was super uncomfortable for me. The forefront area where the bottom of the tongue is at was super tight for me. For reference, I have wide feet so I usually go up .5 in my size (10 to 10.5). For the 1978, I would have to go up to an 11, but that is way too long for my feet.

Last edited:
No doubt the 574S collab will make hypebeast go mad copping. Add in DSM to lower the chance of us copping.
Nah... been a while since anyone has had a hard time copping an NB collab. Even with the DSM co-sign these will be an easy cop. If you're patient you can even cop for under retail after. If you are crafty enough you can still find the City Never Sleeps 998, and both Mykonos projects for close to retail (and even under for the Archipelago joints).

I'm really hoping, though, that the price point is well under $200. My guess is that the 574 Sport is not a U.S. made shoe and so I'd doubt that the RF collab would be as well. I'd be okay with paying no more than $140-160. The Concepts Trailbuster wasn't too expensive, either, right?

gonna need those 1500s. On another note, sup with solebox tryin to charge me 50 euros for shipping. i don't get these shops seriously

^^^sheesh...Yea I tried a pair of 1978s on at Kith a few weeks back and couldnt get my foot in. Its definitely a shoe for people with narrow feet. Also, i found that trying it on barefoot was super uncomfortable for me. The forefront area where the bottom of the tongue is at was super tight for me. For reference, I have wide feet so I usually go up .5 in my size (10 to 10.5). For the 1978, I would have to go up to an 11, but that is way too long for my feet.

Yeah. My entire toes and the joints is super cramp and uncomfortable. Length wise, it's shorter than my 997 and 998 of the same size.

Back
Top Bottom