Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

upcoming uk 35th , material and c/w looks good , 1500 shape still not perfect 

another upcoming usa 990 , dope !

Super score!! 50% off at the factory stores!! $65!!

If you a 10/11 they got heat! yaed pack, baseball pack, ect
was just there yesterday and they did not have all that stuff. couple yard pack 576. what specifically did you see in 11? i'm not going back if its just the baseball pack

Super score!! 50% off at the factory stores!! $65!!

If you a 10/11 they got heat! yaed pack, baseball pack, ect

Guess they're making room at the flagship store for new stuff. Stance 247s supposed to be dropping soon.

Man, all I ever catch is the leftovers of the leftovers whenever I hit a factory store. It's come to the point where I expect less from hitting an actual store than i do from hitting up a Nordstrom rack or something.

Just got the RF 547S. My order was in Friday and I got it in 3 days? Considering I am located in Hong Kong this is extremely fast. I know they ship DHL but they literally used a few hours to ship them out of their warehouse. Here goes some pics:

Sorry I have not yet counted the Ns. But there's definitely no 4 salmons in here:

A comparison of the shape to my just unds 1700 and old beat up 996. Both US9

In terms of fitting it is true to size. Same as my MiUS 997, 990v2, 991, 1600 & 1700. For the first few steps or so it feels comforty compared to my previous 576 & 996. Suede is soft but not the highest quality compared to those on my MiE 1500 and 991.5sp

Overall happy with the purchase. The quality is pretty good for a MiAsia NB and I got myself and my son a new toy lol

Just got the RF 547S. My order was in Friday and I got it in 3 days? Considering I am located in Hong Kong this is extremely fast. I know they ship DHL but they literally used a few hours to ship them out of their warehouse. Here goes some pics:

Sorry I have not yet counted the Ns. But there's definitely no 4 salmons in here:

A comparison of the shape to my just unds 1700 and old beat up 996. Both US9

In terms of fitting it is true to size. Same as my MiUS 997, 990v2, 991, 1600 & 1700. For the first few steps or so it feels comforty compared to my previous 576 & 996. Suede is soft but not the highest quality compared to those on my MiE 1500 and 991.5sp

Overall happy with the purchase. The quality is pretty good for a MiAsia NB and I got myself and my son a new toy lol

You purchased from DSMNY or DSML? Since you said HK, and kith don't ship the pairs overseas. And DSM with special box. Those who purchased from DSML got no special box.

You purchased from DSMNY or DSML? Since you said HK, and kith don't ship the pairs overseas. And DSM with special box. Those who purchased from DSML got no special box.
I actually purchased directly from Kith. I am not aware Kith doesn't ship it overseas as this is my first deal with them. Cost me 25usd on shipping which is reasonable comparable to my previous purchase from other sneaker shops in the States and Europe. 

Same for me, took just 3 days to arrive HK, very satisfied with the shoes and the service from kith. Compared to Concepts where I placed order on 14 June and not yet received it it is day and night !
Agree the shoes are TTS 10,5 for me (I wear 10 in 997/998), I would not recommend 0.5 down unless you like it tight . They are confortable and overall good quality for MiVietnam. Total 28 "N" logo and 1 extra lace (believe it is black or very very dark blue).

I actually purchased directly from Kith. I am not aware Kith doesn't ship it overseas as this is my first deal with them. Cost me 25usd on shipping which is reasonable comparable to my previous purchase from other sneaker shops in the States and Europe. 

Surprisingly it don't allows me to ship to overseas when i checkout, Only United States.

was just there yesterday and they did not have all that stuff. couple yard pack 576. what specifically did you see in 11? i'm not going back if its just the baseball pack

Well I clearly eye balled my size 8/8.5 and then as I was waiting for the dude to find 997jol I walked up to rhe 10/11 range. White leather baseball, the ones I copped were out back, 997jol, yard packs, all those for sure and a few others in the normal racks. Not sure how long the sale is going on for.

Wish I found the JOL in my size

Ask!! When a few of the guys n gals asked about my kicks we started talking game and they went DITC* for me.

digging in the creates!*

What's wrong with the length of the Stance's tongue, reminding me of my shin guard when I was playing soccer lol
hahah...If you asking on my pic I pull em up ALL the way for pics just to show the entire shoe...if you have a pair that your call hahaha!

Familia if any of ya'll see the 997jol for a good price on line  LMK! Size 8us...shame I struck out at the outlet :frown:

A beautiful shoe! 

hahah...If you asking on my pic I pull em up ALL the way for pics just to show the entire shoe...if you have a pair that your call hahaha!

Familia if any of ya'll see the 997jol for a good price on line  LMK! Size 8us...shame I struck out at the outlet :frown:
A beautiful shoe! 

Haha yes I though was kind of weird, so that's the secret to get compliment from chicks

Man, all I ever catch is the leftovers of the leftovers whenever I hit a factory store.
you gotta understand though--brighton is not a normal factory store. its right around the corner from nb headquarters so its gonna be heaters there
Well I clearly eye balled my size 8/8.5 and then as I was waiting for the dude to find 997jol I walked up to rhe 10/11 range. White leather baseball, the ones I copped were out back, 997jol, yard packs, all those for sure and a few others in the normal racks. When a few of the guys n gals asked about my kicks we started talking game and they went DITC* for me.
haha yeah i always ask about the back room. usually they'll find something dope. i passed on those white leather 997 the shape wasn't the best. what did you think of those 997cnr grey suede with the blue and red

Yeah, I figured its not a normal store, but it's tough being into new balance in California. Thank heavens for the internet. Helping me with my disposable income since forever.

Yeah, I figured its not a normal store, but it's tough being into new balance in California. Thank heavens for the internet. Helping me with my disposable income since forever.
Wut? Why is it tough being into NB in California?

Back
Top Bottom