Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nordstrom Rack had some solid stuff over the weekend for $59.99. Don't sleep.
IMG_8716.JPG
IMG_8714.JPG
IMG_8715.JPG
What round-about area are you located? I've been trying to keep an eye on my Nordstrom Rack after seeing a few very small sized 997s and 990v2s pop up. I'd scoop those 1500s up in a heartbeat.

oh man pics when you get them in please! been debating making one myself..

And if anyone's still looking for the flimby pack, they just dropped on Mr. Porter. Caved and bought the 991s..

Please post pics when they come in, I was on the fence between those and the 1500

How long does it usually take to get like a shipping confirmation for NB1s? I ordered a pair on Sunday and I am just curious how long it takes? They say delivery in like 2 weeks right?

For me, i've noticed if i purchase an NB1 on a Sunday, I can get shipping notice by weds then have them in hand by Fri with the free 2 day shipping. If i order on a thurs/fri, they won't be completed till early the next week and i might not have them in hand till even past Fri...so it seems 'longer'. I've never waited more than 10 days total for any of my pairs.

For me, i've noticed if i purchase an NB1 on a Sunday, I can get shipping notice by weds then have them in hand by Fri with the free 2 day shipping. If i order on a thurs/fri, they won't be completed till early the next week and i might not have them in hand till even past Fri...so it seems 'longer'. I've never waited more than 10 days total for any of my pairs.
I ordered mine on Friday... gonna be sad if I don't have them this week

Not sure if anyone noticed but Hanon initially had only a FSR of the 1500FA and scattered sizes of the 991 and 770. Rest of the sizes have been added. Kind of glad because now there's a chance they'll most likely hit sales. Low-key keeping an eye on END and Hanon for a sale.

Not sure if anyone noticed but Hanon initially had only a FSR of the 1500FA and scattered sizes of the 991 and 770. Rest of the sizes have been added. Kind of glad because now there's a chance they'll most likely hit sales. Low-key keeping an eye on END and Hanon for a sale.
I check END quite often, just waiting for that sale so I can cop the 991.

Try inputting your tracking number at USPS.com - I did that and it should give you a clue as to where your shoes are. My shoes were in delivery depot for a while too until I realized it was already in Boston.
Weird how that works but it did – says delivered. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom