Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

V vidiviciun i'm so erect right now :pimp:
one question; is the difference between the nimbus laces and cream saddle noticeable? that was a major gripe in the design for me

Yeah, you knocked this colorway out the park my friend. :nthat: I was bummed that they didn't have the cream laces, but the nimbus cloud aka (white laces) work.​

V vidiviciun i'm so erect right now :pimp:
one question; is the difference between the nimbus laces and cream saddle noticeable? that was a major gripe in the design for me

Any chance the 997CSU lent some motivation for these? Very clean and I think they look way better than the 997CSU.

What other colorways you got hidden that I might need to know about?

Any chance the 997CSU lent some motivation for these? Very clean and I think they look way better than the 997CSU.

What other colorways you got hidden that I might need to know about?

lol nah i was just playing around with daytona colours and came up with that.
apart from remy's toothpaste 998s and a 576SOC inspired pair that's all i'm considering at the moment!

Highly addicted?
IMG_0428.jpg

Just looked at the product pics of the new jcrew 997. They are pretty boring to me. I do like the white tongue tho

J. Crew's are whatever. Honestly, the box is cooler than the shoe imo.

I'll wait to see if they hit discount.

If you have nbrewards you get automatic 20% off. Works on NB1. Nothing major though since that blackboard code still works.

IMG_0437.jpg

I would order them with the blue just to have as an extra matching pair but def swap them out for black.

edit: NB1 should let you add extra laces for a few extra bucks. I would be fine with that instead of always having to pick one.

I was thinking the same thing! MiAdidas lets you do second laces.

That moment when you get an email from eBay alerting you that some "Tassie Tigers" you looked at had their price lowered to by an amazing 50 dollars to $600 lol. I might have to take the easy way out and NB1 them......hmmm *grabs chin*

Saw this picture on IG of the M997JC4 compared to the M997JC1.

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 9.12.00 PM.png

Is it just me or does it look like they fixed the shape of the 997? Looks nice from here. Pics of the M997CSU also have me hopeful of the fixed shape. I remember doing a side by side of my Cortados and Butterscotch and the Cortados were just awful at the toe box compared to the Butterscotches.

Also, agree... I really like the special packaging. Would've been bananas if they somehow applied that same concept to the actual shoe. Color scheme's giving off those Undefeated IV vibes.

^ shape def looks good
Might grab them down the road. Would like to see them with white laces.

I must of been high las night but I thought the JCrew 997's had the camo print over them. Smh at myself, most def will try to grab em later down the road

Back
Top Bottom