Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Ended up finding a pair on Footaction. Was eyeing UBIQ and Blends but both sold out. I knew the foot sites stocked them and that sizes are always popping in and out. Kept my eyes on them and struck when my 11.5 popped back up again. Very happy with my pair and got my eyes on the M990QK4 now as well! That colorway seems to be selling out fairly quickly all over as well but I'm confident I'll be able to find a pair eventually.

You liking your pair? I know you were pissed about the QC issues.

i am liking my pair, i had to exchange my first one but the second one still had a peeling "N" logo although that one was tolerable so I kept it. I love it.

IMG_5040.jpg

Today's

i know 585's aren't huge in this forum, but if anyone has one, how's the sizing? i wear 9 in 998s and 997s.
thanks .
585navyweb-1_grande.jpg

I find the 585 to be the best, current USA model and pretty true in size and shape to the original 585 and 586. I would stick with your normal size, but they are higher off of the ground than 997/998, which might take getting used to.

@nikeotaku

I don't know if you are still interested in the 1080v7s, but I was at a DSW and I saw them and tried them on. You can maybe check one near you and see if they have them and see what you think. In my personal opinion, I would go with my regular 11. I think the memeber that described them as Hoka-ish is accurate. They seem to be slightly high off the ground but were comfy. It was kinda different than what I'm used to. The sole kinda tapers outward to the ground of that makes sense and was wider than the upper.

Ah, got it. I imagine it's as versatile as all other Concepts x NB collabs (meaning I just gotta match it with pretty muted/neutral-toned outfits). But I probably won't wear it very much just because I have too many shoes and it's nearly impossible to wear all of my shoes much, lol. Will have to sit on this one.
M990SR4.jpg
haha at first i read 'just gotta match it...' and was thinking 'oh boy here we go with the matching' then you finished up with 'muted outfits' and i exhaled. but i feel you man i keep the closet between 15-20 pair and that includes snow boots and dress shoes, etc. if anything new comes in something else leaves. it's a dope shoe though man if you dig the louder colors go for it

Damn man been wanting JOLs since they dropped. 11 is a whole size too big for me but still tempting at that price.

Part of me feels like I might be purchasing just because it's a good deal lol. They look good but I don't know if I love them. That is like Nordstrom Rack prices though.

Sorry guys, I grabbed the last 997JOL in size 11 from Bows and Arrows. Thanks for the heads up on it!

Has anyone ever seen these 998s before? They popped up on Gilt. They also have some other 990, 997, 998, 1300, and 1400 for a decent discount, though they also frequently have extra 30% off sales.
Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 9.48.12 AM.png

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I grabbed the last 997JOL in size 11 from Bows and Arrows. Thanks for the heads up on it!

Has anyone ever seen these 998s before? They popped up on Gilt. They also have some other 990, 997, 998, 1300, and 1400 for a decent discount, though they also frequently have extra 30% off sales.
Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 9.48.12 AM.png

M998APC. As far as I know they didn't see a stateside release. Have seen these available overseas. Was bummed when they showed up on Gilt but not my size. Pretty sure you can recreate on NB1 (or come close to it).

Back
Top Bottom