Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Aside from the website they are exclusive to flagship stores only: Boston, NYC , SF, and Philly. If you get a women's colorway, the exchange is 1.5. the grey blue white red one is a men's colorway. Women's D is the same as men's D.

we must be dating different women :wow:
LOL I actually laughed out loud when I read that.
I inquired about the difference in width regarding men/ women’s recently and was told basically that the women’s shoes have a more shallow foot bed by a quarter inch at the instep.

Ordered on Friday last week...shipping email today. Home on Thurs! Well done NB1....lets hope the quality is half decent.

Those 1500s that showed up at Oneness are now at Notre as well:
https://www.notre-shop.com/products/m1500mgc
NOTRE-CHICAGO-NEW-BALANCE-M1500MGC-12_2048x2048 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Do you know if the women's B or D is closer to men's D? My 990sr4 is perfect in the standard size

Top men, bottom women. White and rose gold :nthat:
Damn this women nimbus cloud is better than the men.....and I already copped the men cw....

i posted a couple links that have 8.5 in stock. all $250 before shipping to you. and probably have to use a shipping forwarder. not worth it imo
250 is just too steep.....at this price i would rather cop the nyrr v4 (sadly only women size left)

that "fifteen hundred" on the tongue is really really awkward and would've killed the shoe for me if not for this shot
NOTRE-CHICAGO-NEW-BALANCE-M1500MGC-8_800x800.jpg

Screenshot_2017-10-18-18-33-08.png

This shot alone.....

I need to hold off for like $150-ish lol. That's what I got Horweens for, so I need to remain strong

Anyone ever notice a particularly big size difference on a 998 but all of yours the same size? I bought these MD's from inspector and they look and feel a bit smaller than my 3 other pairs of 998's. I thought maybe it was because its an older pair, but my independence days are just as old (june/july 2014 release).

Still going to wear them but it was a little annoying at first.

Anyone ever notice a particularly big size difference on a 998 but all of yours the same size? I bought these MD's from inspector and they look and feel a bit smaller than my 3 other pairs of 998's. I thought maybe it was because its an older pair, but my independence days are just as old (june/july 2014 release).

Still going to wear them but it was a little annoying at first.
Yep. My Grand tourer and DBOA of the same size fit differently, with the former being more cramp than the latter. I need to use an expander for the GT. HTB on the other hand for bigger than DBOA, slightly.

was looking at the w990ng4 throughout the whole day. can't pull the trigger just yet. i don't even like wearing white lmao, but those are so clean

$250!! All leather 1500 and are the insoles made from bitcoins??!!!

Blacksheep skate shop, Guapski, NRML, and now looks like New Balance is selling NB1 as a GR!! LOL!!

https://www.newbalance.com/pd/998-m...&existingColorSwatches=true#color=Tan&width=D

the soles are a different but the colors seem to be the Angora Cream, Mint Cream, Faded Rose, ect...even the speckled sole option.

Not THIS?!! This right here is a INSTA-Purchase! Insert Fry "Shut up and take my Money!" GIF

https://www.newbalance.com/pd/998-m...gColorSwatches=true#color=Camel_with_Military Green_and_Black&size=8&width=D

Great Fall/Early Winter color way, canvas toe box, leather hits!! OMG!! Ebates 5% and 15% off? $145.50 with free shipping? SOLD!!!

Guess those 574 Wheats are getting returned!! hahahah!!

Back
Top Bottom