Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yep. My Grand tourer and DBOA of the same size fit differently, with the former being more cramp than the latter. I need to use an expander for the GT. HTB on the other hand for bigger than DBOA, slightly.

Glad I'm not crazy! At least the toe box is nice :smile:

You guys that aren't on the 247 Luxe train are missing out. Wore them all day yesterday and the comfort was fantastic.

IMG_6444.jpg

Out of the 997, 997.5, 998 bring back what is everyone's favorite quality and toe box wise? I really want to pick up another all gray NB this year.

Out of the 997, 997.5, 998 bring back what is everyone's favorite quality and toe box wise? I really want to pick up another all gray NB this year.

I can only speak to the 998 bring back, but they are easily one of my favorite pairs. Quality is top notch, shape is great, and they continue to look good as they age IMO. I'm considering picking up more bring back pairs to go with my 998, 996, and 585.

They're all outstanding quality. I/m not huge shape guy, but I have all three pair and they all have a nice box. I'm thinking 997 and 1/2 would be consistently "sharper" than the 998. Go with 997.5 and get top features from both. Just wore them yesterday.

I am in need of a grey NB as well and was considering another 990 for the collection but also willing to give the miUSA 999 a chance.

how'd you get free shipping? was putting me down for $13.50. still grabbed them and some other stuff, but still
Maybe free shipping is offered depending on price?

I pay through PayPal but go through the checkout system first, sometimes this allows me to get free shipping because Shopify thinks that I’m paying retail (the code isn’t entered until you’ve reached the end of checkout).

Maybe free shipping is offered depending on price?

I pay through PayPal but go through the checkout system first, sometimes this allows me to get free shipping because Shopify thinks that I’m paying retail (the code isn’t entered until you’ve reached the end of checkout).
i'm thinking those TN2 were not supposed to be on there because they're gone already. i put a coupole of NB shirts in the cart + a crew and shipping shot up to $43! lol

i'm thinking those TN2 were not supposed to be on there because they're gone already. i put a coupole of NB shirts in the cart + a crew and shipping shot up to $43! lol
Yeah I think you’re right. I checked the site and noticed they were taken down, along with a few other 990’s

Back
Top Bottom