Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

43984486-AAE0-46AB-AB71-853A28E5F7D6.jpeg
New York Rivalry Pack in Boston.

Thanks for the heads up, they don't ship here to Hawaii. Lol. I can't with these companies.

For anyone looking for sr4 blends has a lot of sizes.. the only size 8.5 there has the N logo peeling corners that peeves me so I passed

Those Mita 574s aren't bad all. Everytime I see something like that I think of "City Never Sleeps". Maybe it's just my desire for them....

First of all, before you guys ask:

1) They were completely out by the time I got there. I got there at 7:45PM (closed at 8PM). This pair was an employee's at the factory store.
2) I had every intention of scooping up whatever pairs they had and passing them off to you guys at cost (priced at $120).
3) Employees told me they only got 10-15 pairs in, between sizes 8-10.5. No bigger sizes so I missed out on my size.
4) I'm probably in for this shoe whenever it gets a wider release (no way they sell them just at Complexcon). They are amazing and easily surpass the original Kennedys by a long shot in terms of quality. Just amazing. Will easily go down as one of the top releases of the year for me.

Here it is, M999CP1 (first of two pairs, they didn't get the other):

Kennedy 1.jpg
Kennedy 2.jpg
Kennedy 3.jpg
Kennedy 4.jpg
Kennedy 5.jpg

Very cool. They switched up some grey with tan parts...anything else worth noting? I remember seeing the original promo pics but had no idea how to get limited drops back then haha

The blue ripstop material they used on the heel on the original is embossed nubuck on the miusa 999. Way nicer imo.

Back
Top Bottom