Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Toebox logo is the best part of those Mitas
Not really into the socklike tongue though

agreed. i love the little logo on the toe. i wonder if it's an homage/nod to the older co.jp mt580s ?

getitaway getitaway
i asked a friend about the NB museum in Madrid. He said that it's closed off to the public, but if you sweettalk the manager he'll give you a little tour. It's at the Gran Via location.

agreed. i love the little logo on the toe. i wonder if it's an homage/nod to the older co.jp mt580s ?

getitaway getitaway
i asked a friend about the NB museum in Madrid. He said that it's closed off to the public, but if you sweettalk the manager he'll give you a little tour. It's at the Gran Via location.
Thanks again. I’m heading over there soon and will report back if I’m able to get in.

I bought the mita's, I'm still on the fence but they look like they'll at least be more comfortable than a regular 574. I think the shoe would of looked better without the front pull tag (on the tongue) and maybe perforated toe.

Last few wears - been cycling through these for the last couple of weeks. Happy friday, y'all! Enjoy your weekends.

990GL4.jpg
9975KH.jpg
1500FA.jpg

moshepark moshepark I popped my girls NB cherry. She grabbed these 990v4's and getting them this coming up Tuesday. (Low key was thinking about grabbing a pair for myself in women's size 12) :lol: :smokin
w990gp4_nb_02_i.jpg

How do the Grey 990v4's feel? I'm thinking about going to the NB factory outlet here in Destin. I might pick them up if they still have them in stock (haven't been there since the end of last year.)

moshepark moshepark I popped my girls NB cherry. She grabbed these 990v4's and getting them this coming up Tuesday. (Low key was thinking about grabbing a pair for myself in women's size 12) :lol: :smokin
w990gp4_nb_02_i.jpg

How do the Grey 990v4's feel? I'm thinking about going to the NB factory outlet here in Destin. I might pick them up if they still have them in stock (haven't been there since the end of last year.)

LOVE this pair! I've considered doing the same myself but my restraint game is strong :rofl:

Also, the 990GL4 is super comfortable. My v4s are the most comfortable pair of NBs I've ever owned. Do yourself a favor and cop a pair. So many NTers still sleeping on the v4!

Last few wears - been cycling through these for the last couple of weeks. Happy friday, y'all! Enjoy your weekends.

990GL4.jpg
9975KH.jpg
1500FA.jpg

From the pic, it look like your 1500 flimby right pair tongue is longer.
Good looking pic btw. I like that the 1500 tongue is not absurdly long.

No bueno on the museum. The guy at the Madrid NB shop said that they haven’t opened the museum in awhile and are currently using it for storage. I couldn’t tell if he was just saying that so he didn’t have to show me, or if he was sincere. Oh well.

Can I go half size down on Flimby 991 or is that a no go?

Risky. I did go half down, but I still have to check if I can use the pair for a day without getting unconfortable, and using thicker socks is a no go. Next time I'll go tts for sure

Reactions: You
No bueno on the museum. The guy at the Madrid NB shop said that they haven’t opened the museum in awhile and are currently using it for storage. I couldn’t tell if he was just saying that so he didn’t have to show me, or if he was sincere. Oh well.

Too bad I'll be there next week. How's the weather in Madrid?

unfortunately they are just way to similar to my CNS, and i hate to be in a position to choose between 2 almost identical looking pairs.. i'm gonna pass. :frown:

So in order to pay with paypal, I would need to pay Undefeated $72 for "shipping & handling" to New Jersey... Screw that.

Risky. I did go half down, but I still have to check if I can use the pair for a day without getting unconfortable, and using thicker socks is a no go. Next time I'll go tts for sure
Thanks for the info...looks like I'll continue my search for a size 12 below retail.

For those still looking Cali Roots has M991FA for slightly below retail...plus the extra 15% when you sign up for emails: https://caliroots.com/new-balance-m991fa-m991fa/p/72193

Back
Top Bottom