Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Any tips on deodorizing mildew from NBs? My 99:nerd:gs I bought used smell pretty funky. I'm gonna do some googling too, I just figured someone here might have had some luck. They're already years old so I think I may be out of luck.

thoughts on the flamingo pack guys? been undecided on it for weeks and now this code comes up on hanon..

KFG one is dope af. Teal and hit of pink stands out with the black. Def in top 5 for the year. It was on my list but I’m trying to slim down my collection.

been out of the tread for awhile, had to check in with all the hype around the kennedy's. need to pop in more often so i dont miss steals like them butterscotch 997's. congrats to all the copped.

Did I completely miss the 1500 yard pack? Can’t find em anywhere. Retail. eBay. Klekt. Goat. Was out of touch when they released and figured I’d pick em up down the line somewhere. But No dice.

thoughts on the flamingo pack guys? been undecided on it for weeks and now this code comes up on hanon..

I personally had both on my list of wants (they are both soooo clean) for a while but decided against copping because at the end of the day I knew I could live without them. My rule of thumb for purchasing shoes lately has been that if I don't want them the moment I lay eyes on them then I most likely don't "need" them. Sure, some shoes grow on me over time but by and large I feel like I have made a lot of impulse purchases when there are great sales going on.

Did I completely miss the 1500 yard pack? Can’t find em anywhere. Retail. eBay. Klekt. Goat. Was out of touch when they released and figured I’d pick em up down the line somewhere. But No dice.

1500 and 577 were the quickest to go from the Yard Pack. And because most dudes who buy NB wear their shoes it is harder to find them DS, especially for your size. I will keep an eye out on facebook tho- good luck on the hunt!

1500 and 577 were the quickest to go from the Yard Pack. And because most dudes who buy NB wear their shoes it is harder to find them DS, especially for your size. I will keep an eye out on facebook tho- good luck on the hunt!
Thx man. Usually you can always drum up a pair somewhere. But these are literally gone it seems

I personally had both on my list of wants (they are both soooo clean) for a while but decided against copping because at the end of the day I knew I could live without them. My rule of thumb for purchasing shoes lately has been that if I don't want them the moment I lay eyes on them then I most likely don't "need" them. Sure, some shoes grow on me over time but by and large I feel like I have made a lot of impulse purchases when there are great sales going on.

yeah i have the same mindset when it comes to buying shoes as well, but it's hard to stick to it especially when prices drop that low

Just un-ds my 2nd pair of 996PU. I just have a soft spot for purple NB :lol:.

Attachments

• DSC_0631.JPG
    DSC_0631.JPG
    195.4 KB · Views: 19
Did we get a confirmation that Kennedy’s are dropping outside of complexcon?

What’s the early resell lookin like on these?

Anyone tried on the new 999? Fit same? Toe box looks smaller I’m thinkin they fit a little tighter than previous 999

Back
Top Bottom