Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Repped. I’m gonna hold off, I feel like they can be had for less with a little more patience.
I was thinking the same thing, but it would be at most a $20 difference. End/SNS have the 991 at $200 so with 30% off it's still $140 or so shipped. It was worth it to buy now for peace of mind. Although End/SNS have a lot of sizes.

Both these new miUSA pairs are on Saks.. Never seen them

index.png
index1.png

Damn. I’m getting worried about my Kennedy’s... My order was placed on RD at 11:04AM EST, and I still haven’t received shipping confirmation yet.

Damn. I’m getting worried about my Kennedy’s... My order was placed on RD at 11:04AM EST, and I still haven’t received shipping confirmation yet.
The confirmation e-mail says 3-5 business days (domestic orders) for processing and shipping and 5-7 for international. I wouldn't sweat it just yet.

Last edited:
My Kennedys just arrived :smokin
Have to run back to work but they looking great upon my initial inspection
Only thing I don't like is the weird ripstop/plasticy material on the lower half of the tongue
Smh my tracking still shows pre-shipment. Jealous af.

Top 5 Releases of 2017.
5. New Balance 574S "Wheat"
4. Mita x NB 247's "Tokyo Rat"
3. Flimby x NB 1500's 35th Anniversary
2. New Balance 998's "WTP"
1. Concepts x NB 999's "Kennedy's"

Can't wait to get these Kennedy's/Hyannis' in hand! These and the Mita Tokyo Rats are my 1 and 2 for 17'. This is the most excited I've been about a shoe in a while.

On a side note if anyone is looking for a 247 Tokyo Rat I've got two extra pairs I'm getting rid of (size 11 & 12). PM me.

This is what bothers me about NB these days .. These toes are all jacked up

New-Balance-Footpatrol-M576FPF-1.jpg

I agree that toe is awful. In fairness, though, I've seen the work they've done on other all-leather mi-UK 576 and I've never run across this problem. The Liverpool joints were all-leather and every pair was not only super clean but the shape was actually amazing. Agree, though, this shouldn't be as much of a common problem as it is.

Back
Top Bottom