Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Cancelled my 991FA order from suede store and got them from SNS ($105). Got some RC shorts and the total for both was $158. Cheaper than just the 991. Sweet deal.

I'm so confused how you copped those 991FA's for so low. I'm logged in and still showing up as $199. So bummed, too. Had the shoes in my cart in an 11.5 for so long and it's sold out now. Keep striking out.

Anyone with the 770FA that can comment on sizing? I've heard some wild things about the MiUK 770 sizing so just wanted to throw a line out to anyone that has a pair.

I'm so confused how you copped those 991FA's for so low. I'm logged in and still showing up as $199. So bummed, too. Had the shoes in my cart in an 11.5 for so long and it's sold out now. Keep striking out.

The sale price was $140. Then with 25% off for buying two items it comes to $105. Not sure why it won't work for you :/

Edit - it looks to be back to $199 now. But when I log in again it's back down. weird.

Livestock Canada is selling the M997CSU in Bone/Sunset for $140.00 (CAD). Apply the code BF50 at checkout to receive the discount.
They're also selling the M997FGG in Grey/Green for $182.00 (CAD). Apply the code
BF30 at checkout to receive the discount.
Both codes will only be active until tomorrow night at 8 PM PST.

My Kennedys came in...

dented lol Im wearing the F out of these so it dont matter.
2017-11-22 13.31.27.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom