Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i find paradox boots to fit a tad tight, but otherwise are super comfy. outsole is durable like a boot but with the fresh foam it makes them pretty light and not bulky feeling

upcoming 997 (pic from bay)

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

upcoming 997 (pic from bay)

Thought of these when I saw the white pair. That and jazz cups I guess.
But none of the them do much for me. I would be interested in the white pair if not for the leather on the front.

new-balance-nbx-850_.jpg

How far into oregon, the store at the outlets in or by Eugene was OK, there was another a little further south if I'm not mistaken as well. Being a fan of NB kinda sucks if your in CA, it's relegated to online for me. I think I remember some NTERS mentioning there was some decent spots in So CA, but I never really get much further than Anahiem. Either way, safe travels homie!
Thanks for the good mojo
I'm Eugene based, but family is SF, so during the holidays I might hit outlets/secondaries anywhere between eug and pdx and the Bay Area. And the results as of late have been pooooor lol.
Omw down from pdx again so gonna make a few stops and see if there's been any turnover for the hell of it.

Man they got a ****load of those axbs though. Still seeing small sizes here and there. Shout-out to the store that has the 1500mcg for display only hahaha

I'm really liking those 574BOX - gonna swing by my local Marshall's to see if they've got any goodies. Those 574s are a must if the price is right.

Speaking of 574... anyone see pics floating around IG of those special edition 574s being handed out to F&F? Sleek shape, leather liner... miAsia, too.

I'm really liking those 574BOX - gonna swing by my local Marshall's to see if they've got any goodies. Those 574s are a must if the price is right.

Speaking of 574... anyone see pics floating around IG of those special edition 574s being handed out to F&F? Sleek shape, leather liner... miAsia, too.

These? If so, NB has completely changed my opinion of the 574. The 574S has become one of my favorite models and if these or a similar colorway get a wider release they’ll be worth doubling up.

was joking my bad for the sarcasm. just surprised the post caused so much action & ruckus. happy for everyone who benefited !

Wish my local Marshall’s got some nb’s My city is so asleep when it comes to new balance
You're in Louisville right? I checked out the Marshall's on Hurstbourne over the weekend and they had the 574BOX in 7.5, 8, and 11 x2. But you're right :frown: no love for NB in Louisville. Although Oneness is opening a storefront on Bardstown Rd pretty soon I believe

Back
Top Bottom