Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

You're in Louisville right? I checked out the Marshall's on Hurstbourne over the weekend and they had the 574BOX in 7.5, 8, and 11 x2. But you're right :frown: no love for NB in Louisville. Although Oneness is opening a storefront on Bardstown Rd pretty soon I believe
i went there last week and they didnt have jack. thanks for the update though.

Has anyone ever tried this 1500 reshape? I've never dealt with removing/replacing/reglueing the midsole in any way and was wondering how difficult it really is. The guide makes it look super simple but I'm sure its not.

https://sneakersaddict.com/en/new-balance-1500-curry-reshape-2-36496
Wow, it's hard to believe that little tab makes that much of a difference! I've reglued midsoles, it's not hard, especially a partial reglue like this. To do it I reglued the midsole, stuffed the shoe with plastic bags, wrapped the shoe in a towel and then used a few clamps to press the upper and midsole together until it was dry. You just have to take your time and be patient throughout the process.

This is crazy talk haha. Does the other reshaping method not work with 1500's?
It seems to be hit or miss for me with the 1500. I've ended up with some terrible toe dents on one of my starcow pairs.
Wow, it's hard to believe that little tab makes that much of a difference! I've reglued midsoles, it's not hard, especially a partial reglue like this. To do it I reglued the midsole, stuffed the shoe with plastic bags, wrapped the shoe in a towel and then used a few clamps to press the upper and midsole together until it was dry. You just have to take your time and be patient throughout the process.
Thanks man that's good to know. I might give it a try when I have some time.

Has anyone ever tried this 1500 reshape? I've never dealt with removing/replacing/reglueing the midsole in any way and was wondering how difficult it really is. The guide makes it look super simple but I'm sure its not.

https://sneakersaddict.com/en/new-balance-1500-curry-reshape-2-36496
^^^Patience is the key here. Also, its good to heat up the glue after applying it to the midsole and before reattaching the upper to it. This will help the glue have a stronger bond once it heals/dries up.

Anyone order from Hanon within the last week or so having shipping issues? My order was "exported from the UK" on 12/19 and there's been no tracking number activity since. I know the holidays must have something to do with it, but it's been 6-7 business days since it was exported.

i've never done it myself but have sent pairs out for others to do that surgery for me. always happy with the results and be aware, it does make the shoe fit a little bit snugger
Good to know about the fit.
^^^Patience is the key here. Also, its good to heat up the glue after applying it to the midsole and before reattaching the upper to it. This will help the glue have a stronger bond once it heals/dries up.
Yeah that makes sense. I'm going to have to set aside some time for this. Thanks for the info

Copped the M1400JWT off oneness for like 59 bucks with their 40% off code. Anybody have them? Is the leather really as premium as they say?

I was looking at buying some 1500 and I noticed in one of the pictures, inside on the back heel, it says "Not for resale" and it doesn't come with a box.I noticed the seller primarily only has size 9.5 as well.

Is this a production sample, seconds, gift, or something else? I don't really care about the box but I don't want to pay top dollar for a second with blemishes without know ahead of time.

New_Balance_M990CR_North_Sea_Moonbeam_1_1280x1280.jpg

IDK why Saint Alfred doesn't sell 8.5s, but if anyone sees these beauts in 8.5 let me know..:smh:

Back
Top Bottom