Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

very "soon" is around 6 month . My big guys and i bought 1500bpw in the same time .

my midsole was peeling off about 15 month . I assume your problem is qc problem like @moshepark said .

today : 9975rf

DSC_0386.JPG

Has anyone done the Build Your Own 998's on NB.com with the current grey/black midsole?
Any IRL pics?

very "soon" is around 6 month . My big guys and i bought 1500bpw in the same time .

my midsole was peeling off about 15 month . I assume your problem is qc problem like @moshepark said .

today : 9975rf

DSC_0386.JPG

Can't wait to have mine in hand. Going straight to feet. Rocking the matching socks with it too?

I received a pair of the Black Panther v4 mid over the weekend. I believe these are weather proof, so i'll be wearing them pretty often given how much the weather changes here. The Black Panther logo on the insoles were a nice touch.
I wish these came out a couple months earlier. Would definitely have been some winter daily wearers!

Holy ****, those black panther 574s...:nerd:
If those 990v4s weren't the mid/high tops this pack would be really great.
Yeah, as nice as the mids are, lows would have been :pimp:

Speaking of 990V4s....

qrdpxg.jpg

I'll be swapping the green laces out for white. Perfect timing with Iggles parade yesterday!

zn36gk.jpg

15hh1j6.jpg

The hoarder in me wants these because I want all the loud V4s, but my wife saw me browsing these and gave me the stink eye haha. she knows i'd wear these once a year probably.

NB knows you’d wear them once a year too, but knows that that’s all the convincing you need to buy :rofl:

Ha! With wifey, it's easy to mask most grey or navy NB pick-ups. "No, honey....you've seen these before -- I've had these!"

But when wifey sees these on foot, I'm definitely going to get "WTF are those?!?!" look!

sneakerchs.com
sale20
m990sc4 in size 11 and a few other nbs

if you were following my story, i've verified with NB and they claim they are a authorized retailer. also the mesh i think it was just the different lighting highlighting different part of the mesh. i hope. the lighting on mine were pretty direct sunlight coming in through my windows. if you guys could snap a pic like that maybe i'll finally feel comfortable rocking.

Yea that spot is legit. Used to have another name. Maybe sneakerFF or something. They’re in Charleston SC I think

Yea that spot is legit. Used to have another name. Maybe sneakerFF or something. They’re in Charleston SC I think

yeah i did my research, it definitely is/was sneakerff. i remember because he used to post here. but then i got all paranoid and shi because why would he have to change names if he got caught selling fakes or something :smh: so i'm good right?

Back
Top Bottom