Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Day 4. NB1 998 "UB-40's"

2018-03-06_08.39.34.jpg

#100DaysOfNewBalance998​

3_F8658_A9-1_F07-435_A-_A514-6891_D44_A7_B7_F.jpg

Cncpts came in. Overall pretty happy with them. Compared to the other “new shape” miAsia 574s I copped this year they’re much nicer, mainly the Suede and construction are better.
The shape is about the same, a sharper less bulbous toe. For $120 I’m definitely happy with them.

She's a keeper homie, put a ring on it!!!!!! :D
Thats the plan :wink:
Too bad Mass is getting hammered with snow tonight. Gonna be a minute before I can take some shots.
I will say, pretty surprised by the shape/materials for asian made.
Wish I could have hit on the SNS pair though. If anyone comes across a 9 for a decent price please let me know

Too bad Mass is getting hammered with snow tonight. Gonna be a minute before I can take some shots.
Wish I could have hit on the SNS pair though. If anyone comes across a 9 for a decent price please let me know

How bad is it supposed to be? I'm so clueless right now, been swamped at work (although clearly not swamped enough to be able to mess around on NT today). I'm supposed to drive down to New York tomorrow with the family to visit our parents, lol...

But more importantly, which pair of NBs will I wear?

stock x has a size 9 asking for $250. I am sure you can put a bid of the price you're willing to pay and they might accept.

jjlincoln15 jjlincoln15 these are a nice alternative to the Stussys if you don't wanna hunt for an 11.5. Ask squizzy3000 squizzy3000 he's got too many v4s.

I was just looking at that after I clicked the link and I was thinking how close they were. A couple shades off and no logo on the insole and it's half the price haha. No black bag but could be a good thing after hearing of all the marks on stussys

How bad is it supposed to be? I'm so clueless right now, been swamped at work (although clearly not swamped enough to be able to mess around on NT today). I'm supposed to drive down to New York tomorrow with the family to visit our parents, lol...

But more importantly, which pair of NBs will I wear?
Like 9-12 in most areas. Maybe 15 in higher elevations.
Lame. I thought spring was pretty much here.

Back
Top Bottom