Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mane.... My NB packages almost made it out the state of MA, but are still grounded at Shrewsbury (last spot in MA before hitting Balitmore) due to SEVERE WEATHER CONDITIONS HAVE DELAYED DELIVERY. / WE'RE WORKING TO DELIVER YOUR PACKAGE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.:smh: Dang mane I even took off half the day tomorrow to secure the bag from the UPS mane... It must be really nasty right now up North.​

Everything north of Trenton, NJ got crushed. Got like 6+ inches where I live between Newark and Secaucus and it only gets worse the further north and east you go. Don't hold your breathe for your package from new England.

newbalance365 newbalance365 can you provide any sort of info as to the release of the 990IB4 in the states? I am really considering purchasing abroad (if someone can help me order from new balance JP).

Dang... Yeah, that is some nasty weather. Hope y'all are alright and staying warm. I hope ya car is alright big homie.​
thanks man its looking better & the tdi is ok. its in the 40s today so melting fast. MA should be back in the shipping game now. btw with your 365 game going you might have to claim that NB365 moniker & take richie out the frame! haha

D13A7F56-CD7B-4DED-BCF4-2AC8E4ABBDB9.jpeg
NB1 offering Swarovski crystals starting March 15 for $300

What is the sizing like on these particular 574s? Lol

I lnow it has been asked a gazillion times. I tried on a pair of mesh 574s and had to go a full size up to a 12. Returns are free too though....

What is the sizing like on these particular 574s? Lol

I lnow it has been asked a gazillion times. I tried on a pair of mesh 574s and had to go a full size up to a 12. Returns are free too though....

So the roses are made in Vietnam, and I went .5 up from my US/UK made Nbs. The initial fit was good, but haven’t worn them out yet. Prob best to get confirmation from others too

So the roses are made in Vietnam, and I went .5 up from my US/UK made Nbs. The initial fit was good, but haven’t worn them out yet. Prob best to get confirmation from others too
Thanks! What size do you wear for reference? Do you size down in 998?

https://sneakernews.com/2018/03/08/...ey-day-with-nb1-574s-with-swarovski-crystals/

^^ There is the article with Swarovski. They come in different colors but not like you can choose any perf suede color I guess

Back
Top Bottom