Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

999 red and blue up on highkickz.com. Also, that 1300 orange! That shoe is straight fire IMHO. Looks like love10 still works for $10 off. Their prices are a little high though.

On a related note, can't believe I missed out again on the Mojitos..... So sad.... Glad for everyone who got theirs. I am still on the hunt...

a team application is being created, etc etc 
smokin.gif

Wow, stepped away from this thread for 7-8 hours and I come back to see 200+ replies 
eek.gif

Thought for sure something crazy dropped like some Fingercroxx 580's or some other QS Fieg collab or something.

Anyways, got my 1600 Elites in Blue...soooooo nice. Contemplating getting the red pair but I have way too many kicks 
laugh.gif

Gotta couple new NB pick-ups, I'll post pics when the last pair comes from Karmaloop. I will be grabbing the Red 999 elite's as well if they put my size up tomorrow. Can't beat $100 shipped. 

NB team idea sounds pretty cool. Not really sure what the point is but the shirts look nice...
smokin.gif

Well, I had a busy day...... UnDS'ed my Seals

Going to check my e-mail now for my Mojito's confirmation.

I'm down for the NB cause, remember copping my first pair in the early 00's. If i get in, i get in..... yall know im NB tho hahaha

Good lookin on the help with Mojito's Stunna and the people dropping links. Much appreciated.

Finger580's/Orange1300's are on my to cop list next. Elite 999 reds too..... hard to get that sz13 sometimes lol Worth the hunt.

999 red and blue up on highkickz.com. Also, that 1300 orange! That shoe is straight fire IMHO. Looks like love10 still works for $10 off. Their prices are a little high though.

On a related note, can't believe I missed out again on the Mojitos..... So sad.... Glad for everyone who got theirs. I am still on the hunt...

Same here : (

I'm looking for sz 9.5. Any leads would be appreciated.

Brought these out today. Got a few compliments. Ordered the cranberry j.crew 1400s. Excited for those to come in. Hope they fit TTS. Will post some better on feet pics of those in cast anyone is on the fence

Remedy i wasnt exactly sure either but from what i gather i think it's just a better way to help a core group of contributors. Before this thread blew up I could help people like EZ get releases. Now with the traffic up the availability gets snatched up before he even sees the information because of the lurkers. A fb group works well in other groups im in. This hinges on the quality of the members however. We tag people that are looking for specific shoes and link them to auctions as well. Guys honor "dibs" on ebay auctions to keep prices low. I wouldnt sweat it even if youre not in the group. It's a new age and the internet/social media gets info out there so quick. A tighter group wont have much of an impact on whats currently happening.
I dont know how the membership of such a group will be decided though, especially if a bunch of people joined before it closed. I didnt join myself yet either. I guess someone can pm me a link that would be great.

I thought for sure I missed the Fingercroxx release...LOL

Things moved awfully quick in the past couple of hours.

Good to see all the communication and "family feel" as opposed to many of the other threads.'

I dig it.

Hey all. Im a vans collector stepping into more new balances. Ive seen seeing some nice cws on the vans forums i go on. One of the posters here kicksiscrackv2 lives in my area and pointed me in this direction. Hope to make some pickups and share with u guys soon. Some many nbs its alot to sink in

feedback? 
nerd.gif

gosh. i go out to get autographs at spring training and bam i missed 6 pages!!!

curious what if you put the TM NB side by side and the number under the logo. how would that look? but in general it looks really dope, thanks stunna for your hard work!

Definitely interested in the RED colored font. I would think a Black T-shirt would go well with the red instead of white?

Damn you, I want a pair of Hanons so bad. Can't find a 8.5 or 9 anywhere.

And I go away for one day and all this happening. You guys move fast. I'll take #3 if nobody has called that one yet.

Remedy i wasnt exactly sure either but from what i gather i think it's just a better way to help a core group of contributors. Before this thread blew up I could help people like EZ get releases. Now with the traffic up the availability gets snatched up before he even sees the information because of the lurkers. A fb group works well in other groups im in. This hinges on the quality of the members however. We tag people that are looking for specific shoes and link them to auctions as well. Guys honor "dibs" on ebay auctions to keep prices low. I wouldnt sweat it even if youre not in the group. It's a new age and the internet/social media gets info out there so quick. A tighter group wont have much of an impact on whats currently happening.
I dont know how the membership of such a group will be decided though, especially if a bunch of people joined before it closed. I didnt join myself yet either. I guess someone can pm me a link that would be great.

You've helped me in the past old friend, how goes it? Always appreciated

Things are still in the works, but as of right now, here is the application:
WANT TO BE ON TEAMNB?

**As of 19 February 2013, TeamNB will be capped at 20 members. Further acceptance will be determined once the cap is reached.**

1. CLAIM that you are applying for a spot on the roster. Also INCLUDE your SHOE SIZE and LOCATION.

2. POST a tagged pic of your NB  collection.

3. EXPLAIN why you like New Balance, and/or what made you interested. Include your favorite NB model.

4. RECEIVE THREE(3) "+1s" from any of the current members, and you will be officially added to the TeamNB Roster.

5. BADGE it up! Once accepted, we will send you your official numbered TeamNB badge.

**Credit for this application process goes 100% to [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]illustrayt of TeamROSHE.**[/font]
TEAM ROSTER

**Numbers may be subject to change.**
  1. PhinsFan88
  2. StunnaMan
  3. GTFan712
Of course, the usual contributors and OGs will get accepted, but the application process is fun, and gives some of the newer members an idea of the scope of your collection. Take some time writing out a proper paragraph about why you like NB. Don't just throw together some poorly worded run-on sentence to get it out of the way.
TEAMNB EMAIL: teamnb@rocketmail.com

TEAMNB TWITTER: @teamNTNB

TEAMNB INSTAGRAM: @teamNB
TEAMNB MEMBER RULES
  • There is no rank. No member will be "elitist" and have power or authority over the other members.
  • When accepting new applicants, you MUST use the multi-quote function to include other member's +1s. This makes it easy to tally the number of previously awarded +1s.
  • More to come...

Last edited:
Wow... A pair of USED size 9 Kennedys on eBay up for auction but with a $666 Buy It Now. The bidding is already up to $326 with 5 days left still.  The seller does have 1 positive feedback though 
laugh.gif
 SMH...

Good lord! Haven't checked the site in 9 hours or so and I had 172 new posts to read. That's incredible. Great stuff by you guys with the application and all other ideas. I'll throw my application together in the morning. Gotta get to sleep now.

Back
Top Bottom