Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Found the home to build the family. :nthat::nthat::nthat:

download_20190227_185651.jpg

"Easter Eggs" today.

IMG_20190302_112126_715.jpg

Hope you have a shoe room.... congrats G!

Thanks big homie! :nthat: I have a game room & a huge walk in closet. My game room I have some in there, but I still have 250+ pairs in an indoor storage unit. I need my sanctuary and I seen what LeftEye did to Andre Rison :lol::smh: & what happened in the movie "Waiting to Exhale"..

giphy (7).gif

The game room I plan on putting a desk in and a couple of circa 2004 26in LCD flat screens or CRT TV's and couple of OG Xbox and 8 controllers and 2 Halo CE copies and cross-over cables.. :smokin

Anyone know if the women’s naked x new balance 991s came out in a size larger than a women’s 9? I been trying to find an 11 and it’s like they don’t exist!

I’m gonna move a few pairs sz 9 if anyone interested pm me or for those of you that know me gimme a text

Any idea how much a pair of gently used concrete jungles and nighthawk 998's may cost in size 11? Any help is appreciated!!!

The dark cashmere/peach toe that was posted a few pages ago convinced me. I think I'll do a near recreation of those next time a coupon for nb.com comes around.

Back
Top Bottom