Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

0EB2CEF7-27ED-49EE-8CE1-4E406932935B.jpeg

Got this in the mail today....

There’s a list online shoesettlement.com

Haven’t check it out myself

The plaintiff is the same person showing up in court with a neck brace after a fender bender.

IMO, NB has been transparent about their midsoles being manufactured abroad. This is the kind of BS that keeps lawyers wealthy.

Interesting, they want receipts I bet. Apparently its 10 bucks a shoe up to 5 pairs and 100 per household. They're giving out 750000 total. Anyone ever do something like a class action before? I'd put it towards some 997s, lol.
Why only CA though?

A class action requires minimal participation, probably just a questionnaire that needs to be filled out, the participant will receive a $2 check in the mail weeks later lol.

reverse concepts, godo damn.
how is the shape on the perf toe, same as mesh?
anyone else have trouble ordering nb1? i try to check out and it kicks me back to bag

reverse concepts, godo damn.

how is the shape on the perf toe, same as mesh?

anyone else have trouble ordering nb1? i try to check out and it kicks me back to bag
thanks man! I didn’t put them together to compare, but they’re pretty close to the same shape.

These are beautiful......and perf toe. Nice
thank you sir!

2 for 2 sdubl !! Very clean on both pairs
thanks dude! I wasn’t sure how either would come out in hand, they both exceeded expectations.

What color we working with here?
sea smoke.

ARC2 vibes on this one.

Looking ARCish. Very nice.

Only inspiration I kinda used for colorblocking was the concepts rosè pair... asked my mom what color she liked, she chose sea smoke, and I went from there. Using different blocking with different greys, etc... ended up saying screw it... ALL sea smoke and reflective.

I can def see where you guys see the ARC inspiration tho.

Thanks for all the love y’all!

thanks man! I didn’t put them together to compare, but they’re pretty close to the same shape.

thank you sir!

thanks dude! I wasn’t sure how either would come out in hand, they both exceeded expectations.

sea smoke.

Only inspiration I kinda used for colorblocking was the concepts rosè pair... asked my mom what color she liked, she chose sea smoke, and I went from there. Using different blocking with different greys, etc... ended up saying screw it... ALL sea smoke and reflective.

I can def see where you guys see the ARC inspiration tho.

Thanks for all the love y’all!

They remind me of the “North Sea” 990v4, but I’m an old man now so.....lol

Back
Top Bottom