Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Originally Posted by richiecotite

I wish they made those re-release 2000's in my size....

edit* found em in a 14 D (I wear a 14 EE in most NB), went ahead and ordered em off nbwebexpress.com
if i remember correctly, the original 2000's had a grey "N" on the sides, and the encap/abzorb piece running along the back was a lot stiffer. Anyway, more than happy i could actually find them. Now if i could only find the grey 999's....

Anyone else feeling these?

832987.jpg

kinda like'n the atmos H574.... nice pick ups peeps....  just got these...

to go with these.... all my 670's

after passing on these a few times, finally pulled the trigger.  the search is now over.....

to go with these....

and one more for fun.  just cant seem to wear the DS pair..

Pumplance you've got the Hanon Spitfires. That pair is HIGH on my list of must finds.

Originally Posted by mints

Pumplance you've got the Hanon Spitfires. That pair is HIGH on my list of must finds.
Only 150 of these made, along with the Tornado, right?

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by astroox805

-SneakerMane care to share where I can scoop a pair of those burn rubbers? I need those!!!!

Like already said, those Burn Rubbers are pretty scarce now. I waited about 6 months to finally find a DS pair on EBay in my size.
There's a couple on there right now. But outside of EBay...I couldn't tell you where to look.
http://newbalance.myshopcoupon.com/new-balance-580-running-sneakers-shoes-mt580br

I'm broke and I'm pretty sure these are it...

-J-

big ups!!!!!!
pimp.gif

I think that site has fakes. The prices are TOO perfect and they have a bunch of shoes I've wanted but haven't seen anywhere in a long time.
edit: Definitely a rip off site, they've even got the Concept 999s for 70.

Originally Posted by mints

I think that site has fakes. The prices are TOO perfect and they have a bunch of shoes I've wanted but haven't seen anywhere in a long time.
edit: Definitely a rip off site, they've even got the Concept 999s for 70.
i was about to cop those kicks right now and then something drove me away from doing so. it's pretty suspect. there are plenty of newbalance heads on this thread and none of them know about this site. kinda crazy. good attempt from the dude who sent the link. i recently submitted my 2 weeks at new balance and im thinkin this is gods way of tellin me not to mess with the brand anymore lol
roll.gif

Nah, I wouldn't swear off the brand, but always be wary of deals that look too good. We all have general ideas of how much things should cost and while an occasional deal gets found every now and then, it's usually 1 or 2 random shoes in a shop that just sat, not full size runs of every hot new balance ever.

Originally Posted by JBug88

I'm taking it down.  A fake NB site...wow.
Sorry guys...

-J-

I know right?! I'd never actually seen fake NB on the web I thought it was such a niche product that no one would ever bother to make them.

I don't buy a lot of NB so I don't know many places to search... I am looking for 577rbw sz US9. Anyone help me out? maybe a couple of sites to check out.. thanks.

the leftfoot x NB h574 can be found at sneakersnstuff.com.  the "past"  version is sickkk.  also, ebay is a good spot for the 577 RBW.  gonna grab the CT 1500 lime tonight....

Thanks PumpLace. For Crooked Tongues, Use "stepback15" at checkout to receive 15% off and free shipping.

Originally Posted by VDFOSHO

Thanks PumpLace. For Crooked Tongues, Use "stepback15" at checkout to receive 15% off and free shipping.

Thanks for the discount code wish i would have had that saturday when i ordered my ct1500 but i still recieved free shipping-

Any one in here have some insight on some 1500MSB ? size 9.5-10.5
devil.gif

^ dude that sucks.  glad i waited a day cause i used the code last night.  anyone know what shops in the US are getting these?

Originally Posted by PumpLance

^ dude that sucks.  glad i waited a day cause i used the code last night.  anyone know what shops in the US are getting these?

Any shops?

Btw...unds Alifes recently

Back
Top Bottom