Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Those are ILL!! anywhere to still find em?

Bought them 2 months ago at a boutique in DC called Major. They still had 2 pairs left. I'd give them a call cause they do ship.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Those are ILL!! anywhere to still find em?

Bought them 2 months ago at a boutique in DC called Major. They still had 2 pairs left. I'd give them a call cause they do ship.
im still salty they didn't have any pairs in my size when 6pm.com had em for 75 at one point. you might want to try places like joesnewbalanceoutlet.com i seen em there too a while ago.

^^^So funny....I was looking to cop the gray pair myself. Haven't found any info on there actual availability either.
Uk shipping is costly but some sites have started offering free shipping thou.

im tryin to get a couple pairs of then 501's them Navy/Red ones are 
smokin.gif

i just purchased the 993,2000 and the 2002 this past week and the 2002 are by far the best sneaker i have ever owned!!!!

Anyone know if the 2000's would be comfortable for those with wide feet? Tempted to buy a pair.

Originally Posted by Eli

Anyone know if the 2000's would be comfortable for those with wide feet? Tempted to buy a pair.

i have the 993 2000 and 2002 and the 2000 are the least comfortable in my opinion. the 2002 and the best shoe on the market but very pricey. i would go with the 993 over the 2000 for comfort

What size is that? I didn't think Japanese releases came that big. Not a big fan of that type of sole on NB though, or the branding like that.

If those Undftd x Stussy x Hectic 996s drop in the states....I want them.

Btw....the H710s are a size 10. But the shop had up to a size 11.

I guess it's just the picture, they looked gigantic in your hands. I really hope those 996s come out in the states, I hate dealing with Asian sites this time of the year since I can never remember when they'll be shut down for holidays or worse, when they'll ship out and the package will sit at a point of exit because the postal service is on holiday.

I just bought a pair of the Mita x Oshman's 710 in a size 12 and they fit like a glove...definitely surprised me to see them in my size. Love the shoes, but it was sort of an impulse & I don't know if I'll keep.

^^^Once you wear them...you'll want to keep. I've worn mines twice already. Luv em.

BTW, I saw those Paul Bunyun 574s today. They look good especially with the gum sole.

Back
Top Bottom