Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I’m really feeling these. Concepts can take their unattainable pink shoes and rub em on their chest.
977C9630-B2E7-4BF3-AF50-949A69FB2DF0.jpeg

866738F6-1A88-495F-8E35-B0F2E1547680.jpeg
Copped these 1500’s since I missed out on the sample pack, but really wanted these as well and found them for a good price. Also have the 1530 OGN’s but prefer these wayyyyy more.
I felt the opposite. These looked clunky on foot as opposed to the 1530s. Different strokes and all that...

MiUSA 990 Sport with the 3D heel came in. Got these out of curiosity, but not worth it for me. The full mesh upper doesn’t have much give and is too snug for my liking, especially in the front, and I’m not sure why only the heel was 3D printed cause while there is some softness/springiness to it I could definitely feel the point where the heel ends and the rest of the midsole (which obviously doesn’t feel the same as the heel) connects.

EFE43D35-3536-4AA0-82B0-FE9379A22849.jpeg

Anyone actually run in there NBs?

Contemplating some Fuelcell Rebel’s as the next running shoes but the Zoom Fly 3s/vaporfly are also calling.

Got home this morning at 1 am from a family vacation in the Caribbean. Was worried they were going to send them back since they were being held since Monday.

Would anyone be interested in these, size UK 9/US 9.5.

I think they’re a little too small for my liking :’(

Attachments

• 927E211E-9F86-4FDA-80C4-7A9425CA1C5C.jpeg
    927E211E-9F86-4FDA-80C4-7A9425CA1C5C.jpeg
    259.4 KB · Views: 16
Not gonna lie....never really paid much attention to NB's over the past years- once the Flynkits hype was replaced by boost, i have been boostin ever since th 1.0 og white UBs... we were at Nordstrom Rack a few weeks back and htey had a pair of 990v4s' and my brother said " you gotta try these on, get on your Steve jobs tip".... so i did and have been on the hunt ever since...

cwqUkj4.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone actually run in there NBs?

Contemplating some Fuelcell Rebel’s as the next running shoes but the Zoom Fly 3s/vaporfly are also calling.

Fuel Cell Rebel's feel really nice..probably my favorite current NB. I dont own a pair (yet) but am planning on getting a set soon. The one weird thing about them is that the midsole and outsole juts out a bit on the lateral side. it's probably really good for supination. it does feel a bit odd. you can see it from the top view looking down. the fuelcell material does feel great though. soft yet snappy

End clothing's website suck. I placed my order on 2 pairs of NB991s which was available on their website but when I placed my order 1 pair turned out to be oos, this happened three times already. smh

866738F6-1A88-495F-8E35-B0F2E1547680.jpeg
Copped these 1500’s since I missed out on the sample pack, but really wanted these as well and found them for a good price. Also have the 1530 OGN’s but prefer these wayyyyy more.

Those are still holding it down for my NB release of the year. Perfect pair.

Hey whats up yall?
i am looking to purchase the kawhi leonard two way pack
does anyone know if 997s and omn1s have the same fit?
thanks all in advance!

Does anyone have a pair of UA Kith 997 in a DS 11.5 laying around that'd be down to trade or trade+cash? Been wearing my pair a lot and want to have another on deck.

Back
Top Bottom