Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

End clothing's website suck. I placed my order on 2 pairs of NB991s which was available on their website but when I placed my order 1 pair turned out to be oos, this happened three times already. smh
I had a pretty bad experience recently with sns. Ordered a pair of (non-NB) kicks and a pair of pants and get the buy 2 extra discount. Waited 15 days to receive them (am located in Hong Kong), opened the box and found there was no kicks. Checked and they just emailed me on that very same day saying the kicks was oos. Yea they could inform me much earlier, preferably before they shipped me the pants so I can cancel the order altogether, coz the pants alone did not justify the shipping cost. I asked about returning the pants and they just kept on sounding like a robot "your kicks was oos". Hell of a customer experience.

Fuel Cell Rebel's feel really nice..probably my favorite current NB. I dont own a pair (yet) but am planning on getting a set soon. The one weird thing about them is that the midsole and outsole juts out a bit on the lateral side. it's probably really good for supination. it does feel a bit odd. you can see it from the top view looking down. the fuelcell material does feel great though. soft yet snappy

The Rebel is definitly a great running shoe. They are designed for a midfoot strike and the lateral flare creates a larger surface area in the forefoot. The Rebel is also a shorter distance/speed running shoe. The FuelCell Propel that launches in August is more of an everyday trainer with a full length FuelCell midsole.

Anyone know where to get grey laces for the 990v4? The white they come with are nice but I’d like to see what grey laces look like

Never even thought to check for laces on the NB website... anyone have an idea which are closest to 997 laces, since there isn’t a 997 replacement option?

I caught the random restock on my work break.
20190711_161249.jpg

Never even thought to check for laces on the NB website... anyone have an idea which are closest to 997 laces
Anyone know where to get grey laces for the 990v4? The white they come with are nice but I’d like to see what grey laces look like

Unfortunately, the laces on NBs site that label them for 990 and 993 are bit of a misnomer. They're actually the same as the white laces that come with most NB 99X GRs including the 997 and 998. But these are not the same type of laces that come with the V4. Those are unique and not as wide. I've searched everywhere for something comparable but to no avail. Wouldn't hurt to go for a lace swap, though. I personally enjoy the slimmer stock laces they come with to begin with.

I caught the random restock on my work break.

I believe I did as well around 11 PM PST last night. I did Apply Pay and it didn't seem to complete successfully. However, I ended up receiving an order confirmation email but with the incorrect CC listed but my credit card was correctly "charged". And now in the UPS app, it looks like I have a shipment for next week.

How do 997s fit? The random restock was for a 10.5, and I usually wear a 10 so I'm hoping these are doable if the shoes arrive.

Unfortunately, the laces on NBs site that label them for 990 and 993 are bit of a misnomer. They're actually the same as the white laces that come with most NB 99X GRs including the 997 and 998. But these are not the same type of laces that come with the V4. Those are unique and not as wide. I've searched everywhere for something comparable but to no avail. Wouldn't hurt to go for a lace swap, though. I personally enjoy the slimmer stock laces they come with to begin with.

Well damn haha wish I read this before I ordered a pair. Oh well

I believe I did as well around 11 PM PST last night. I did Apply Pay and it didn't seem to complete successfully. However, I ended up receiving an order confirmation email but with the incorrect CC listed but my credit card was correctly "charged". And now in the UPS app, it looks like I have a shipment for next week.

How do 997s fit? The random restock was for a 10.5, and I usually wear a 10 so I'm hoping these are doable if the shoes arrive.

I went TTS in my 997 and they fit a little long. I usually wear thick socks with them and it's fine though.

.5 might be a little too much but I dunno.

That is the size I got, and the size I wear. To me they are roomy. I'd prefer my size although I would not be too upset with a half size up.

A buddy of mine hit on the 1530s from End but decided he didn’t want them so he sent them to me unopened for retail.

53B85F1F-819C-4C1F-A559-2314D3026C07.jpeg

I know everyone wanted these but they are a bit loud for me... Id gladly trade them for the blue 1500 (size 12) if anyone has them

24KTS is restocking the sample labs in a week or so... hopefully more of these pop up

That is the size I got, and the size I wear. To me they are roomy. I'd prefer my size although I would not be too upset with a half size up.

Yeah I’m afraid they’re going to be too big. And of course my sample_lab 1500s in size 9.5 are too small for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom