Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Shark Blue.. "A color out of the Kith palette" :lol::lol:
i copped the navy v4 from stockx and joints have Kith in the title. im like wth. this worse than their "global exclusive" asics lmao

These came in today.
BWB1b.jpg
BWB1b.jpg
We have got a lot of excellent 1500 this year. And I have not yet copped OGN and robin hood on good discount yet

J.Crew is having a 40% off sale (with some exclusions). Free shipping for signing up for free Rewards program. Not sure if they still offer % off discount for signing up for email updates, or if it would be stackable with the 40% off.

EDIT: (more sizes made available since last night) They have the J.Crew x New Balance 1400 Midnight Pack in Midnight Navy sizes 11, 12 and Navy Steel in sizes 8, 9, 10, 11, 11.5, 12 discount brings shoes to $108

https://www.jcrew.com/r/search/?N=0&Nloc=en&Ntrm=1400&Nsrt=&Npge=1&Nrpp=60

Midnight Navy.jpg

Navy Steel.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on how sizing is across the different 990 versions? I'm specifically wondering how the v2 compares to the v3/v4. TIA

So, what we have learned is that Ronnie's essentially got four shoes coming out, two 998s and 990v2s, all four of which have been available online at one point this summer for half off on eBay (as well as other shops around the world). If ANYONE's got any idea of why this happened I'd love for you to spill the beans (I know there are NB employees on this thread so SPEAK UP!!!!). Here are pics if anyone is interested:

M998K1.jpg
M998KI2.jpg

M990K2.jpg

And of course, courtesy of the legend himself, feelmeguilty feelmeguilty :

So, what we have learned is that Ronnie's essentially got four shoes coming out, two 998s and 990v2s, all four of which have been available online at one point this summer for half off on eBay (as well as other shops around the world). If ANYONE's got any idea of why this happened I'd love for you to spill the beans (I know there are NB employees on this thread so SPEAK UP!!!!). Here are pics if anyone is interested:

And of course, courtesy of the legend himself, feelmeguilty feelmeguilty :

I guess i need to change my caption about 'when the GRs are better than the collabs' lol

I doubt they are his collabs - just showing them off with his upcoming clothing collection (probably will be "exclusive" to Kith but end up releasing elsewhere)

I don't think Ronnie would peddle non-collabs for his annual show. seems to be a pretty big deal to him. If the story i heard about the leaked pairs is true, its pretty damn funny, and it benefited those of us that didn't care if the v2 and 998 were a collab or not. and for half off at that.

and to be fair, none of those 990/3/6/7 that hit the kith site were ever branded as 'kith versions' anyways. that was stockx and goat.

Back
Top Bottom