Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Attachments

• New-Balance-997-Grey-Day-Release-Date-01.jpg
    New-Balance-997-Grey-Day-Release-Date-01.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 599
Last edited:
I don't think Ronnie would peddle non-collabs for his annual show. seems to be a pretty big deal to him. If the story i heard about the leaked pairs is true, its pretty damn funny, and it benefited those of us that didn't care if the v2 and 998 were a collab or not. and for half off at that.

and to be fair, none of those 990/3/6/7 that hit the kith site were ever branded as 'kith versions' anyways. that was stockx and goat.
So what’s the story you heard? I’m on the “collab” train because why else would the models be K1 and K2?

i need those M1400JC!!
whoever can point me to a sz 8, please PM ME, please!

i regret not getting them off the site when i had a chance.

So what’s the story you heard? I’m on the “collab” train because why else would the models be K1 and K2?

Keep in mind this is from someone 3 degrees removed, but they've been a good source in the past.

The story i was told is a shipment of these shoes was to be delivered to Kith (warehouse or wherever) but there was an issue with routing, address or whatever. Shoes never made it to Kith and they sat with UPS who then auctioned them off. I'm guessing whoever bought them for the super low at auction decided to move them on ebay.

I saw some pairs selling for near retail while another seller had them for 105-110 over the course of 2 wks. Ronnie and one of his employees have been posting the v2 in their IG stories, so i'm inclined to think they're his collab.

stupid warehouse printed my label out but never sent the shoes. Crossing my fingers Kith CS gets them top ship

RIP

Back
Top Bottom