Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Who's grabbing the "What the Balance"
1233.png

Not sure why I'm having trouble posting the link.. But they're on Saks 5th website :rolleyes

Last edited:
I just ordered a duplicate pair and requested to cancel my first.
Aw man, I would do the same but my size is now sold out. Hope they will let me retroactively apply the coupon but won't be mad if they don't. Really, really love the grey with the sport soles. One of my personal favorites for this year.

Aw man, I would do the same but my size is now sold out. Hope they will let me retroactively apply the coupon but won't be mad if they don't. Really, really love the grey with the sport soles. One of my personal favorites for this year.
I do like the one with sports sole as well. I copped the black Kith one a few months ago, and I’ll second that they are surprisingly more comfy especially against the OG. IMO, can’t go wrong with either Grey Day pair.

Last edited:
I 100% disagree.

Why it’s a plain GR it will be retroed over and over again like any other 99XGR/GY. Where as the removed logo is much more unique and limited to only a couple of boutiques.

If youYou 100% disagree then you are out of the loop with NB. Look at the 997GY it was released in 2014 and is constantly in stock and at the outlets for as low as $50

almost every pictures ive seen of the High Snobiety x HIkmet 577s has wonky stitiching
i wonder what's up with that ? makes me fearful of the current / upcoming batches of 577s

Back
Top Bottom