Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone know how the bodega 997S compare to the 997SGR? They both seem to be dubbed as a Sport but the SGR has a different tongue and is MiUSA

Norse Projects today
IMG_20190918_122112.jpg

May be its because I'm relatively new to buying NB but I have the hardest time finding any-997,998, 1500 or really anything else in my size 11. Ofcourse I can usually find any 997H or some of the sport stuff but I guess I'm looking for more of the quality stuff.

May be its because I'm relatively new to buying NB but I have the hardest time finding any-997,998, 1500 or really anything else in my size 11. Ofcourse I can usually find any 997H or some of the sport stuff but I guess I'm looking for more of the quality stuff.

What in particular? I find 11 to be the size that usually lingers and it hits deep discount. Then again I think NB recently started making a lot more smaller sizes as those (7.5 and 8) have been much harder in the past.

What in particular? I find 11 to be the size that usually lingers and it hits deep discount. Then again I think NB recently started making a lot more smaller sizes as those (7.5 and 8) have been much harder in the past.

Really anything of quality, I was able to get the Grey 998 off Kith but couldn't find that sport or 997 any where in my size. I've really liked the pairs I've worn so far.

what do you mean by quality? most of the grey day releases sold well and quick, but links were in the thread when they dropped. there are plenty of other 997s out there though in your size, all with great quality materials

May be quality isn't the right term, I'd like to stay away from more of the run of the mill stuff. 574 Don't do much for me at all.

I wasn't online much the day of the grey day releases. May be this is just me venting/complaining...:rofl:

May be quality isn't the right term, I'd like to stay away from more of the run of the mill stuff. 574 Don't do much for me at all.

I wasn't online much the day of the grey day releases. May be this is just me venting/complaining...:rofl:
seems like you're also trying away from saying hypebeats pairs. in that case, not much help there. maybe a year back collabs were easy to get but nowadays it's a different beast, which is why you're likely here. no hate, just the truth

Grey day stuff sold quick because of the hype and there seem to be alot of new NB fans, so copping the OG NB CW was a huge hit. Personally I wouldn't stress any "Grey" release they will be thrown back in the rotation again in the coming years. As for other GR's and even collabs I haven't really seen a pattern of them being more difficult to cop, usually the opposite.

What's crazy is I feel like Kith just reupped on a bunch of different stuff, I just checked it earlier this morning.

What's crazy is I feel like Kith just reupped on a bunch of different stuff, I just checked it earlier this morning.

Yea man all of those are recycled at least every 2 years and are usually in heavy rotation at the outlets. As you know they are in MiUSA so producing them at the drop of a hat is easy.

Depending on the model, I wear 10.5 or 11, and IN GENERAL it's not too hard. It's a matter of which sites you're going to. There are a few retailers that carry a lot more NB than others.

Back
Top Bottom