Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Instantly one of my favorites.

AB334D2A-BDE3-4D9E-AFB3-9235EFD279DA.jpeg

Kind of surprised NB just doesn’t handle distribution on their own website and let the boutiques handle in store.

To be fair all boutiques are shady AF, you have kids and young adults making $15 an hour selling products that are essentially equates to a bi weekly pay check for them.

Concepts has been the worse they used to straight up bring your pair out to you in the line for the extra $$$. Even met a kid in line who told me they have an eBay account where they resell a bunch of product.

I'd buy. Granted, I'm one of those weirdo's who bought em immediately when they first dropped...

The sports? If so, how do they fit compared to other newer/sport models (X-90 or 247). For me those fit a bit funny and the quality was terrible. I feel like their newer models are very rushed and their marketing budget trumps their R&D. They seem more concerned with creating an uber limited collab to try and push GRs and it doesn't seem to be working. Take the 574 sport and 247, those came out very recently had some limited collabs, was heavily marketed (lots of free pairs, concerts and events) and they have already moved on to the V2 with little buzz around them after the original release and it seems like the 997S is headed down that road as well.They are just getting lazy with creating new cushioning systems and are just taking various parts from models and combining them.

The sports? If so, how do they fit compared to other newer/sport models (X-90 or 247). For me those fit a bit funny and the quality was terrible. I feel like their newer models are very rushed and their marketing budget trumps their R&D. They seem more concerned with creating an uber limited collab to try and push GRs and it doesn't seem to be working. Take the 574 sport and 247, those came out very recently had some limited collabs, was heavily marketed (lots of free pairs, concerts and events) and they have already moved on to the V2 with little buzz around them after the original release and it seems like the 997S is headed down that road as well.They are just getting lazy with creating new cushioning systems and are just taking various parts from models and combining them.

sorry. I'm terrible with clarification. Meant the Waves.

Back
Top Bottom