Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

With the small additions (stickers, bag etc. ) I can accept that price. Don’t really hear anyone saying Ish about kith releases at 220-250 price point OR yeezy 700’s for $300 lol.
For me it’s a little high I see them around $140 and when it come to kith and yeezy you just buying brand thats all

For me it’s a little high I see them around $140 and when it come to kith and yeezy you just buying brand thats all

Man you are a hype beast to the max, doesn’t mind paying retail for yeezy or kith because of the name but complains about an $11 price hike on a pair of shoes Made in the UK and materials that blow any Yezzy out of the water

Idk how you think that price is unusual, they retail for $200 a GR in the US and they sell on UK sites for 175. So a 6% increase for a collab is a lot? You must be new to sneakers?
Not new to sneakers .. I know how much new balance cost, most new balance end up going under retail. Who doesn’t like a steal ? it’s My opinion that the Hanon collab is kinda high for my liking..

The quality of made in anywhere but asia NB is definitely underrated. Some dudes dont really care about quality, nowadays. Just what it looks like, or the general consensus of who should wear what shoe. Aint nothing wrong with it, because it doesnt affect my well being. But once i got my first miusa, i realized most other shoe companies used crap to build their stuff, and it actually made me pay more attention and appreciate quality of materials and whatnot. Specially when Nike charges 110 to 140 for plastic and pleather vinyl on a model theyve been putting out for years.

Man you are a hype beast to the max, doesn’t mind paying retail for yeezy or kith because of the name but complains about an $11 price hike on a pair of shoes Made in the UK and materials that blow any Yezzy out of the water
you made Me laugh , I think I’m to old to be a hypebeast.. Probably you didn’t understand me, What I was saying about kith and yeezy brand, at the end of the day you paid what you like .. and move on to the next shoe . :emoji_v:

Last edited:
Not new to sneakers .. I know how much new balance cost, most new balance end up going under retail. Who doesn’t like a steal ? it’s My opinion that the Hanon collab is kinda high for my liking..

Nike SB collabs increase by as much as 50% , this NB collab increased by 6%. Both brands GR's are usually available at 20+% off. In terms of price hikes for a collab this is very low seeing how limited i is and the materials used.

Edit, not to mention Nike SB uses some of the cheapest materials available....

Hanon removes VAT unlike many other European stores which is reason enough to shop there they also have very reasonably priced fast shipping coming from overseas... The hold on my account is showing up as $173 which to me seems more than reasonable especially considering the HS’s costed $204... Also there is no upcharge for this being a collab they are listed at £149 like all the other 577s on their site... Considering how much the USD has strengthened against the GBP/EUR and if VAT is removed you’re usually better off buying made in UK models from the UK/Europe... For reference 577s on the NB US site are $199+ tax

Hanon removes VAT unlike many other European stores which is reason enough to shop there they also have very reasonably priced fast shipping coming from overseas... The hold on my account is showing up as $173 which to me seems more than reasonable especially considering the HS’s costed $204... Also there is no upcharge for this being a collab they are listed at £149 like all the other 577s on their site... Considering how much the USD has strengthened against the GBP/EUR and if VAT is removed you’re usually better off buying made in UK models from the UK/Europe... For reference 577s on the NB US site are $199+ tax

This...

My hold is $174 so basically under retail for the model stateside...And it’s a shop collab at that...Absolutely no complaints over here...

Agreed, Hanon prices after VAT are just below retail, shipped to TX...just wish i could get them to use UPS because USPS delivery to my place suckkssssss

I've never entered a raffle through Hanon before - would they email you whether you win OR lose? And how soon after do they send an email after raffle ends? Thanks all!

I've never entered a raffle through Hanon before - would they email you whether you win OR lose? And how soon after do they send an email after raffle ends? Thanks all!
Aside from the Congrats/Sorry emails that they’ll send once completed, you can also keep tabs via your Hanon launches account order history. The three statuses to look out for: Authorized - still pending, Paid - Succesful, Voided - Unsuccessful

Aside from the Congrats/Sorry emails that they’ll send once completed, you can also keep tabs via your Hanon launches account order history. The three statuses to look out for: Authorized - still pending, Paid - Succesful, Voided - Unsuccessful

Mine is showing 'unfulfilled'. No biggie if I dont hit.

hit on size 9

IMG_2102.GIF

Back
Top Bottom