Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

No hype, but I was lucky enough to catch these two pairs for a steal online during a Christmas eve sale. The blue bisons I thought I would have NEVER see in my size anymore, let alone on discount. This completes my Bison 997 pack. Tfw fulfillment without paying resell 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

20191231_133303.jpg

Last edited:
Just bit the bullet on “No Bad Days.” Not sure if these will rise or not, but I’d rather grab a pair before they are priced outside of my comfort zone.

2B7DD2E3-BF3A-42EF-8100-AA684390D134.jpeg

Just bit the bullet on “No Bad Days.” Not sure if these will rise or not, but I’d rather grab a pair before they are priced outside of my comfort zone.

2B7DD2E3-BF3A-42EF-8100-AA684390D134.jpeg

how much did you cop for if you don’t mind me asking. tempted to get a pair while prices are relatively low but trying to cut back on kicks haha

how much did you cop for if you don’t mind me asking. tempted to get a pair while prices are relatively low but trying to cut back on kicks haha
No worries! About 300 after shipping. It’s not a small amount, but I sold a couple of things to cover the cost.

Just looked on oneness, and see still fsr of NAKs... I hope we don’t get our orders canceled.

2020 code still working for those that want to give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom