Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hope these go on sale for bigger sizes...On most of the places they went on sale it was just small ones left. Other shops like KITH that do have more of a size run they're full price :frown:
Yea I caught them on Sevenstore for 20% off, I had missed a 50% sale on them and i didnt want to wait anymore. I'm sure KITH will put on sale eventually

Bought a pair of ALD 990v5 from Stockx and they didn't come with the extra blue laces. Anyone else have a issue with Stockx and how did they handle it?

Bought a pair of ALD 990v5 from Stockx and they didn't come with the extra blue laces. Anyone else have a issue with Stockx and how did they handle it?
I’ve had that exact thing happen before and pushed back at them, all they did for me was give me a $40 code that I could use on a future purchase. I believe they also offered that I could return for refund.

My Stance collab didn’t come with the socks. They eventually offered a return for a full refund but I wanted the shoes (duh). One of the reasons I stopped using them. Their customer service is non-existent.

At the rate New Balance is jumping to different model #'s, I wouldn't be surprised if the 990V6 comes out this year.

IMG_9984.jpg

IMG_0313.JPG

IMG_0312.JPG

Curry time! :nthat: :nthat::nthat:

So tempted to grab those blue Bison 997's from DSML. $120 shipped is such a steal

Edit: I caved and copped. Couldn't pass up that deal. Thanks for the lead downyboy downyboy

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for Stray Rats (black) in a DS US11.5 lmk, dope pair just too big for me.

Edit. SOLD!

Last edited:
Would appreciate if anyone has a line on a 990 v5 nubuck (m990ig5) in size 11. I've only found it in a Hong Kong store and I'd rather buy it in North America or Europe.

Would appreciate if anyone has a line on a 990 v5 nubuck (m990ig5) in size 11. I've only found it in a Hong Kong store and I'd rather buy it in North America or Europe.

Not sure about IG5, but here is IG4 which i believe is even harder to come by. They also have IB4 in your size (Blk nubuck)...no IN4 in your size though. I find the V4 more comfortable than the v5, for what it is worth. I want to say they ship out of Jersey.

That's what I hate about the apps because seller is not required to include extra laces or accessories that comes with the shoes.

That's what I hate about the apps because seller is not required to include extra laces or accessories that comes with the shoes.

Oh man—i hope mine come with the extra laces. They shouldn’t be able to sell them without the extra laces!

Back
Top Bottom