Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

How does SNS even get more supply of these New Balance when US retailers can't even get them (unless they sat on some of the initial shipment).

Seems strange a release over the pond now for a US made 1300.

anybody ordered the 990 from zappos yesterday got shipping info? :nerd:

I hope they don't oversell them...they just seemed to have a lot more stock on these than other retailers.

anybody ordered the 990 from zappos yesterday got shipping info?
nerd.gif

I hope they don't oversell them...they just seemed to have a lot more stock on these than other retailers.
Still waiting on mine, I am a VIP member so should get it today (ordered late yesterday afternoon)

Just got ups notification a couple minutes ago but I have myUPS. Nothing from zappos yet.

In for:
These would be welcomed with open arms. Widely. No current models out there like those two.

**EDIT**

dadbath message me your fb URL so I can get you added in!

Last edited:
those 900 NBX scream early 90's and i love it!!!hope to see some of those in future does anyone know how 90's NB soles hold up against time??

275 shipped isnt that bad imo...got mine 240...

275 shipped isn't too bad but there are definitely better deals to be had in 10-11. I just snagged a ds pair in an 11 for 230 shipped...

mine arrived today at lunch. i love zappos, order in the morning and get them the next day at lunch. :smokin

^ try to talk them down . I managed to talk down some kid from a 300 BIN to 220 shipped . For them profit is profit so they'll come down for it . Although I should of listen to the thread and went
.5 sz.down :/

mine arrived today at lunch. i love zappos, order in the morning and get them the next day at lunch. :smokin

damn, that was fast!

so you guys never got any shipping info, and just got the package directly next day? I might need to check when I got home tonight...but doubtful since I ordered it yesterday afternoon.

damn, that was fast!

so you guys never got any shipping info, and just got the package directly next day? I might need to check when I got home tonight...but doubtful since I ordered it yesterday afternoon.

I get shipping info. One e-mail from Zappos and one from UPS. Signing up for the UPS info is nice, it get an e-mail when stuff gets delivered and if I need to sneak home and grab it I can, need to keep the wife in a good mood...LOL

DUNQRICO and Nepsilon, you still need to email me about the team page.

My first pair of 999 elite reds came today, the other pair from Karmaloop gets here tomorrow!

I get shipping info. One e-mail from Zappos and one from UPS. Signing up for the UPS info is nice, it get an e-mail when stuff gets delivered and if I need to sneak home and grab it I can, need to keep the wife in a good mood...LOL

ok, I got you. The way these are coming I might need to sign up for that too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom