Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Booooi I’m good this way. I’m enjoying these All Star festivities while laughing typing this. As a member of NT I’m not going to let you be with the wrong information with stuff I’m involved with. Me making the call to New Balance is the best one 😂. You’re delusional. I don’t have a argue bone in with a woman, man, or a troll- but you will get these facts. I’ve just been answering the questions and assumptions.
When did I compare a project? By saying Aime, Jjjoound, and Stray Rats used NB1 also- that’s common knowledge.
Or when I was explaining how J Crew projects are over a year and a half in the making allowing them to use an array of sourced materials? Those are all facts.

You hinted at them being removed, then they were removed the next day, you made a comment on how its not fair that a replica NB1 was available. All signs point to your team blowing the whistle. Again this is my opinion others can believe it or not.

J Crew sourcing materials??? They have legit used the most basic colors that don't need to time to source. They start their projects earlier because they are a REAL business, with bigger things going on than not a bunch of guys from Chicago selling limited pieces to friends and family.

Your team is out here acting like your NB gods. Your selling a model that has never been collaborated, only 500 pairs during NB's first ASW and it has leather on it.

Not once has a design team taken the forum to fight criticism, that says alot about your character.

Enjoying all star weekend????? You have been commenting like crazy getting in beefs with anyone and everyone on this forum and on Instagram that doesn't share the same opinion or doesn't like the price.

You represent a brand/business, start acting like a businessman

I checked when your comment said “a moment ago” so it must’ve been quick

Yeah they may have went quick after I posted it, I think it took a while to get picked up because it was so early.

Happy to not have to worry about grabbing them next week, but I don’t think these will be very hard to pick up as long as you’re somewhat on it.

Seriously. I used to love that this thread had good vibes and good people. Not sure what changed.

One bad apple spoils the bunch. This used to be the most easy-going thread on NT.

I hope I’m grandfathered in price-wise

Same here. Although, I think they’d somehow omit submissions that went in before the price hike. It’s now showing $295 US.

One bad apple spoils the bunch. This used to be the most easy-going thread on NT.

Same here. Although, I think they’d somehow omit submissions that went in before the price hike. It’s now showing $295 US.

yeah that’s what I’m afraid of. It’s not like I can make another entry with my account either....it’s not our fault the prices were incorrect.

edit: checked my entries and they're still in the system. would be kind of chicken**** to not allow the entries tbh

bruh....this probably the testiest the comments have ever been in here....usually this is the calmest ...but anyways....to me if the JFG collabo was just a regular non-collabo GR i still would want it....IMO the way the colors are put to together are fire....i aint gonna lie...when i found it...they wasnt gonna be sold online i was lowkey pissed bout it... but it is what it is...its either you pay resell for it, wait and hopefully they release again down the line, or move on to the next shoe....it aint that serious to me

IMO, yep. Those had a different “1500” for that release. IIRC, some pairs made it out of the factory with the standard font. One of the better colorways along with the FA and BY since they corrected the shape in 2016.
Can confirm, my pair has the “normal” font.
53AACD4C-DFE5-4D0C-A158-B24144F0376B.jpeg

Any known coupon codes for Bait? Judging by all of the older stuff they still have in stock it looks like they never have any type of sales or anything, but thought I would ask first...

You hinted at them being removed, then they were removed the next day, you made a comment on how its not fair that a replica NB1 was available. All signs point to your team blowing the whistle. Again this is my opinion others can believe it or not.

J Crew sourcing materials??? They have legit used the most basic colors that don't need to time to source. They start their projects earlier because they are a REAL business, with bigger things going on than not a bunch of guys from Chicago selling limited pieces to friends and family.

Your team is out here acting like your NB gods. Your selling a model that has never been collaborated, only 500 pairs during NB's first ASW and it has leather on it.

Not once has a design team taken the forum to fight criticism, that says alot about your character.

Enjoying all star weekend????? You have been commenting like crazy getting in beefs with anyone and everyone on this forum and on Instagram that doesn't share the same opinion or doesn't like the price.

You represent a brand/business, start acting like a businessman

In all my time on NT I can't believe the day has come that folks are coming at donjuan513 donjuan513 . Pigs have flown.

On a related note, I've never understand folks trying to recreate an existing shoe on NB1, Nike ID, etc. Like... you for real want a bootleg? Seen folks do it with Courir & Linen AF1's...and now the JFG's. So corny & uncreative.

Back
Top Bottom