Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

anyone have any info on the 997's? a pm on that would be greatly appreciated. 
nerd.gif

Hoping someone can hook me up with some New Balance information.  What stores in the US get the New Balance limited release shoes? Is there a "Tier 0" New Balance list, like there is with Nike?       

Originally Posted by Hudson1970

Hoping someone can hook me up with some New Balance information.  What stores in the US get the New Balance limited release shoes? Is there a "Tier 0" New Balance list, like there is with Nike?       

would like to know as well 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gpsandhu4

nerd.gif

Same places that got the Nice Kicks.
Nice Kicks

Undftd

Major

Commonwealth

Bodega

End Clothing

SNS

Packer Shoes

Burn Rubber

Collette

I am sure there are more, but those are the places I normally go to.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by gpsandhu4

nerd.gif

Same places that got the Nice Kicks.
Nice Kicks

Undftd

Major

Commonwealth

Bodega

End Clothing

SNS

Packer Shoes

Burn Rubber

Collette

I am sure there are more, but those are the places I normally go to.

Concepts
West NYC

Packer Shoes

Premium Goods

Saint Alfred's

Blends

Bows and Arrows

how do the 999 run? true to size? i got a pair of the 577 from the hal day & night pack in my true size (9.5) and they fit a little big.

NB's are REALLY nice on feet, look and comfort wise, i just picked up my pair of nice kicks x nb1500!

Originally Posted by a3vengers

Originally Posted by dadbath

^ Where did you pick them up? I was able to grab a couple pairs online.

got em from a physical store in SIngapore

Damn I wish I was still running around Orchard St. but my Singapore vacation ended a long time ago.  Would you be interested in running a proxy??  Got online too late to get the 996s online and am very bummed about the whole thing..  Hit me up if you want to be a pal cinnabunz@gmail.com

I usually HATE suede on shoes but NB pulls off suede on their shoes very nicely. I liked the NK x NB 1500s but I couldn't see myself dropping 150 for a pair. Sad thing is, NB has better quality than JB and I'm dumping more than 150 for lower quality shoes.

Anybody else see the silver 2000s in store? I saw em today and kind of wanted but still looking for a black pair for under 120.

Back
Top Bottom