pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

just now getting into the new balance game which ones are the hottest? so far i like 574's and 670's
new balance 811 are the hottest, make sure you get em with the straps.

just now getting into the new balance game which ones are the hottest? so far i like 574's and 670's
999, 997, 998, 577, MT580, some 1500's in addition to those.

Originally Posted by airkena

Second pic if you ask me 1Miguel. 
pimp.gif

but if you want an everyday pair, I go for the first one. 
happy.gif
Thanks for the input airkena. Might try the ones releasing from Burn Rubber and test these shoes out before I go HAM on these things. 
laugh.gif

This is news to me, but there's clothing to go with the Blue Collar 580's. I like the gray crewneck sweater, but there's already so many gray crewnecks out. Maybe if it had like black sleeves or something.

WEB_IMG_8208.jpg

WEB_IMG_8206.jpg

More pictures: http://burnrubberdetroit....hing-available-2-1-2012/

Still can't wait for the shoes though. I saw the pre-orders sold out in like sizes 8-11 or 11.5 on the Burn Rubber site. 12 and 13 were almost gone too. Last time I checked the pre-orders were taken down though.

Full shots here. Didn't want to flood the post w/images. They nailed these joints.

Working on two pairs of 993's for ID as well too.

Originally Posted by windosw95

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Missed out on the NB Dragon Pack. For those that picked-up some, how are they?

My gold 3m ones from pys.com are coming in tomorrow. I'll try and get some pictures up.

On another note, does anyone have any experience with buying collaboration New Balances? I want to buy the Burn Rubber x New Balance MT580 Workforces that are dropping on February 1st. I know that Burn Rubber's online store with have them, but with it be on there at Tuesday midnight?
the collabo are of good quality. i have the first burn rubber collabo and the quality was on point i must say...one of favorites...they usually release at midnight and go fast...but the site wont crash like Jordan releases...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mayweathermusic

999, 997, 998, 577, MT580, some 1500's in addition to those.
i agree i would throw the 990-993 in the mix also 1700s.

Anyone get a shipped confirmation from Burn Rubber for the Blue Collar 580's?

I got one yesterday. A couple days earlier than I expected. But hey, I ain't complaining.

Just ordered my Blue Collars...haven't had a pair of New Balances in a while, so I'm pretty excited.

just so everyone knows, we shipped out all the pre orders orders yesterday (besides the international orders, sorry for the delay).... and anyone who ordered at midnight will get boxed up today but will most likely not get shipped till tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, but we have a line of people waiting outside and we plan on being super busy today.

enjoy the shoes everyone!!

by the way I manage that shop....

^ These shoes are super comfortable btw as I own the first colab from last year...I'm praying they are still avaliable in my size come tomorrow (pay day)...I need these in my life...

Originally Posted by City Spud81

^ These shoes are super comfortable btw as I own the first colab from last year...I'm praying they are still avaliable in my size come tomorrow (pay day)...I need these in my life...
PM me your name and size and I will make sure to add an extra one to the online inventory for tomorrow.  

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by City Spud81

PM me your name and size and I will make sure to add an extra one to the online inventory for tomorrow.  

Thanks man...#BOSS  

Don't really follow New Balance as a brand, but I like those Concepts x New Balance 999 "Kennedy"

Where can I get them

Yo DublBagn, good looking out for people on here...I know I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom