Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Dang I didn’t realize everybody was after the Levi’s like this...They didn’t hit for me but I hope y’all got at them though...

I thought the hype would be on the Tokyo Studio’s this week 🤷‍♂️...
Surprised the price is the same for the made in America and made in China 1300.

pretty much, monitor probably picked up stock being loaded and they were able to cart.

anyone have sites that will have the 1300 tokyo designs tomorrow? I see End, SNS, and Bodega but that's it

Wondering if I should go for these tokyo design as a consolation for missing the levis..

I’m going to try for a pair just because it’s a new model...To be honest I’m way more interested in the possible KITH RC’s that were floating around a month or so ago...

I wear the same size (7.5) in the 850 as I wear in the Made in the USA 997 and 992. The 997s and 992s are a little roomier than the 850.

Here is my New Balance 850 "Mono Pack" collection. From left to right we have ML850CF "Marblehead" (Grey), ML850CD Outerspace (Dark Blue), ML850CS "Smoked Salt" (Pink), ML850CG "Turtle Dove" (Beige). I have not worn the pink ones yet. You can see some indigo from my raw denim jeans has rubbed off onto the "Turtle Dove" pair.

IMG_5153.JPG

How's the comfort on this model?

This is where I grabbed. Someone had dropped the link in here. They were kinda expensive ($213 shipped I believe) but it is what it is. Shipping was quick too.
Thank you so much for the response and the link..Looks like they're out of my size tho..Hopefully I can still find these..Love that colorway..

Back
Top Bottom