Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Does anyone here own the 1300, the 577, and the 670? If so, can you explain the subtle differences? I keep thinking I'm looking at the same model, they could be long lost triplets.
577 and 1300 share a sole unit these days while the 670 has a different midsole/outsole. 670 tends to be more bulbus at the toe but some recent releases look more tapered.

Damn I feel bad for the true NB heads. Hype has really messed up drops for ya'll :lol:
I doubt those Levi's would be flying that quick like 2-3 years ago.

Meanwhile I'm just over here eyeing a couple pair of 997 for resale :rolleyes .
Do 997GY ever restock or nah?
Honestly with a few exceptions being collabs I have had an easier time getting deep discounts quicker than usual. 997 has randomly appeared over the years at outlets and botiques. Honestly the 997GR in 2015 was harder than any 992 that’s dropped thus far

These 1500s give me Overkill vibes

I like them, but hopefully that pricing is off.
Thanks for posting this. This cw showed up in someone’s IG stories w/no description a couple of weeks back, and been trying to find more info on it.

Damn I feel bad for the true NB heads. Hype has really messed up drops for ya'll :lol:
I doubt those Levi's would be flying that quick like 2-3 years ago.

Meanwhile I'm just over here eyeing a couple pair of 997 for resale :rolleyes .
Do 997GY ever restock or nah?
what is your shoe size?

What size do you guys recommend for these RC's? TTS or down .5? I like a nice snug fit on my kicks almost always. But I have a slightly wider forefoot.

This will be the first pair coming out right?... I’d like to know too for anybody who does happen to have them...

Otherwise I’m just sticking with my normal 1300 size...

Back
Top Bottom