Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I need a little help, I'm still new-ish to NB, don't know all the websites.
Both shoes came out very recently, and are still around, they're not colabs or anything, just haven't been able to find my size.
Does anybody know where online I can find either pair for retail or close to it, in size 13?
M1500GYB Black/Grey/Red
M1500EBN Navy/Blue
hey, check my signature, huge list of stores. I'm sure you can find either of those stateside, I'll take a couple of minutes within the hour to look for them, being that it is size 13, it is hit or miss on some models as I know the BY1700s collaboration was only to a size 12, but let me look around.

If anyone still wants the Jcrew x NB 1400, the black, wine, cranberry, and blue sky coloways are on sale for $120 and you can use the coupon code GOODNEWS for an additional 30% off.  This also works for all sale items on their site as well as in store.

going to fiend so hard for these!!!! finallly

If anyone still wants the Jcrew x NB 1400, the black, wine, cranberry, and blue sky coloways are on sale for $120 and you can use the coupon code GOODNEWS for an additional 30% off.  This also works for all sale items on their site as well as in store.

Wish they'd put the Corks on sale already.

Usually not into purple, but that is a good looking shoe. Will these be only available through crooked tongues?

What's up NB thread, new transplant here looking to get an opinion..

Debating whether $270 shipped for the 'Mojitos' seems like a fair price

Looking to jump on these quickly since there the only pair in my size I've seen in weeks.

Looking to jump on these quickly since there the only pair in my size I've seen in weeks.
what size? usually with different sizes you can negotiate if they are on either end of the spectrum. Have you asked to lower the price or offered them a lower price? Maybe some of the ones that've paid resell can be a better input than I can

Both shoes came out very recently, and are still around, they're not colabs or anything, just haven't been able to find my size.
Does anybody know where online I can find either pair for retail or close to it, in size 13?
M1500GYB Black/Grey/Red
M1500EBN Navy/Blue

Packers has them in stock in a 13

M1500EBN

Last edited:
M1500GYB Black/Grey/Red
M1500EBN Navy/Blue
As it was stated before, some NBs are only made up to a size 12.  It happened with the B&Ys and the same happened with the M1500GYB.  I stalked every site as these came in and sold out.  Not a single store got a 13.  I called stores and they said they didn't get 13s.  

You can purchase the blues in a size 13 at Packer and I'm pretty sure Rime has them although you have to call Rime and they'll send you a paypal invoice.  Both places have them listed for $160.

I checked the site as soon as I got the email and either they were already sold out or they've been removed for the sale. Anyone else able to actually see them on the site?

I checked the site as soon as I got the email and either they were already sold out or they've been removed for the sale. Anyone else able to actually see them on the site?
they were up this morning when I posted that but I cant see them any more. bummer.

M1500GYB Black/Grey/Red
M1500EBN Navy/Blue

Packers has them in stock in a 13

M1500EBN

They HAD a 13 on the NB website. |I

http://www.newbalance.com/New-Balance-1500/602850902604,default,pd.html

they were up this morning when I posted that but I cant see them any more. bummer.
Here you go. http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...294+20~~~20+16+4294967132~15~~~~~~~/35251.jsp

It's weird you have to go: sale>men>shoes then select the 1400s.  Otherwise if you just go new balance or men shoes they don't show up.

You can definitely talk him down. I paid $250 for mine and that was only because I had to pay for the shipping; they were sent from Taiwan. Ha. 

Thanks for the input everyone.

I doubt I can talk this guy down into the $230 range, his asking price was $320 + shipping to begin with..

I just sent him an offer for $260 shipped.

I doubt I can talk this guy down into the $230 range, his asking price was $320 + shipping to begin with..

What size u need? 260 is really the max dude, if he wont accept I'm sure guys here can help u out for better price!

Offer him something lower but OUTSIDE of eBay. And include the fee when you pay and don't send as a gift. He gets his money faster and avoids seller fees. I try to do this all the time when I buy/sell on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom