Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

If anyone receives the email newsletter from Joes NB Outlet. They having a secret sale that ends tomorrow night but it's only accessible through the email.  They have a $15 off $100 purchases. I'm probably going to end up pulling the trigger on the 1300CL.

If anyone receives the email newsletter from Joes NB Outlet. They having a secret sale that ends tomorrow night but it's only accessible through the email.  They have a $15 off $100 purchases. I'm probably going to end up pulling the trigger on the 1300CL.
thats weird im subscribed to their newsletter and did not receive anything hmmm

I searched every single link on page one and can't find these in a 7.5. I know they dropped a long time ago, but damn.
ohwell.gif

BigTy23, nice pickup  
smokin.gif

DrociB, what a lucky score!  
nthat.gif

I don't know if it's a great deal, I'd buy them if they were in my size but there's a 10.5 available for $91 shipped if anyone's interested:
Heads up, if any of our larger foot brethren want em FCNY has a 12 & 13 for $59 + shipping.  
wink.gif

Don't think I'm singling you out, btw.  This was just a recent instance of it, and I had nothing better to do this afternoon so I responded.  Nothing personal at all b/c yes, you do contribute a lot.  That's one of the great things about this thread, in that there IS a lot of member contribution and helping out.  But I've noticed that when new dudes pop up, people tend to withhold info.  All I was noting is that I find it funny that somewhat new dudes on the NB scene come sideways at new dudes on the NB scene at times in this thread.  Makes no sense when not long ago, YOU were that dude.  

My thing is that more often than not, when someone asks a question, they legit don't know the answer.  I've been here long enough to know when lurkers are fishing for info, but this wasn't the case.  You and I both know the Mojito drop is done and gone, so it isn't like dude was coming in here to glean info so he can snipe pairs from posters in this thread.  Sure, could he have looked around on eBay, Flight Club, etc.?  Yes.  But why not come to the thread devoted to New Balance to find info?  Isn't that why we're here in the first place?  And let's be honest--this thread now isn't much more than a pickup thread.  There isn't much talk about older models/releases outside of Pigeons, so this is the perfect place for info on a recent drop.  
na its all good, and i completely understand where youre coming from, i just decided to be a smart *** about it tho, no harm no foul. people in this thread should be helping each other out, and guiding each other for more info, releases, etc. and theres nothing wrong at all with a new collab getting you into the NB wave, or just being new to the brand in general, new / old cats just need help out and contribute in order for other people to look out back 

lets get back to those NBs peeps 
pimp.gif
Agreed.  
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

2nd pair just came in this morning . Very satisfied.

Found a J crew store and outlet in my area. Do the outlets carry NBs? From what I've read it seems like the stores are a hit or miss

Stunna's post a couple of weeks ago about getting his 1300s repaired at the NB Store in NYC reminded me of some pictures I took the last time I was there (back in September). This is at the Experience Store, which is a really great space. They have a workshop in the store where they assemble "exclusive" colourways of the 574 (they could be recreated as customs). I think the employee in my pictures may be the same one who helped Stunna. She was nice enough to show me around and demonstrate the assembly process. It's basically just a matter of attaching the pre-made uppers and soles. Pretty unique to be able to watch sneakers being assembled minutes before having them on your feet.

Thanks for the pics dadbath! I'm goint to NYC tomorrow and so I'm definitely going to make a stop over to the experience store to check it out. It looks soo cool.

@Drocil, You got the most amazing deal ever lol. $35 for a super limited pair of sneakers, stuffs unheard of. 

I need a little help, I'm still new-ish to NB, don't know all the websites.
Both shoes came out very recently, and are still around, they're not colabs or anything, just haven't been able to find my size.
Does anybody know where online I can find either pair for retail or close to it, in size 13?
M1500GYB Black/Grey/Red
M1500EBN Navy/Blue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom