Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Niceee!! 10 1/2 from ID4Shoes? If so you robbed them from my cart while I was trying to make sure they were legit haha. These things look so impressive in hand I really hope we see a much wider release or else I may have to pay resellers.

Yeah id4! They have such massive reviews, figured I'd give it a shot. I'm super impressed and will definitely order from them again. I ordered through kixify instead of ebay as it ended up being cheaper.

My pair is 9.5, so not it!

Yeah, taking a risk but their feedback is over 4000 positive and just 11 negatives. Going to cross my fingers and hope they're legit. The pair Stan23 has looks pretty fantastic from the photos, so I'm going to assume legit. Will post photos when they arrive as well!

Don't even trip, 100% legit with plenty of positive reviews even here on NT. To top it off, they've been around forever. Out of all their kixify reviews, 3 are negative and well, read it for yourself!

Screenshot_20200528-160123_Chrome.jpg

Damn, resellers not moving off Ebay since they waived fees. Makes sense from the sellers standpoint, but as a (cheap) buyer I'm definitely not paying tax ontop of resale prices lol.

Baggies 30% Off - Whole Earth Provisions

Free shipping with $50 purchase.

If you sign up for the newsletter, you can get a $10 off promo code.
Thanks. I feel kind of bad for combining the promo with the sale price but I had been wanting to try a pair of lights. Wish they had the stone blue in my size, settled on ink black. Seems like a nice medium between my forge grey 5in and black 7in.

Back
Top Bottom